Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eagle74 View Post
    Proves again the importance of having Chowan as a football member of the GSC, especially with the exit of Shorter, NGU, and potentially West Georgia in the near future.
    Not potentially. UWG is a done deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

Chowan is leaving at the same time as NGU.
      Yikes!!!

Comment

A future scheduling agreement / merger with Conference Carolinas is looking more and more like a solution to keeping GSC D2 Football intact.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle74 View Post
          A future scheduling agreement / merger with Conference Carolinas is looking more and more like a solution to keeping GSC D2 Football intact.
          Looks like THE solution. Otherwise it will completely dissolve.

Comment

I would think VSU would exit Div II next. They are as large as UWG. I cannot believe they will set back very long. Not sure what will happen to the Peach Basket. My friend, Tom Bridges, who passed away a few year ago got that started when he was our Booster Club president. (we don’t call it booster club anymore, seems that is a bad term)

Comment

Any updates from Cumberland (TN)?

Comment

Then there was that poorly executed April Fool's joke a few years ago...
                They went with a different angle this year for the same joke... https://tnutrojans.com/news/2024/3/3...ced-today.aspx

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X