Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CalifOKRA View Post
    I was expecting Ferris to be up. I know Davenport is no slouch and they were a playoff team last year, but they’re surprising me so far.

10-7 Davenport at the half.
    Was just thinking that Ferris was not impressing me so far. Both teams seem a little slow.......lol

#BlazerNation

Comment

Kenny Moore had not 1 but 2, pick sixes in today's game!! First player in Colts' history to have 2 in a game!! Congrats, KM !

#BlazerNation

Comment

Watching ESPN+. Benedict QB looks good!
        RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
        Delta State University, GSC

Comment

Kutztown is killin’ Virginia Union.

Comment

F the NCAA for making all these games at the same time.

Comment

Saw today that Will Hall has fired 3 assistant coaches at Southern Miss, including former VSU quarterback Cayden Cochran(2012 NC). Hall's team is 3-9 this season. Guess he had to do something.

https://www.wlbt.com/2023/11/26/espn...stant-coaches/

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post
                Saw today that Will Hall has fired 3 assistant coaches at Southern Miss, including former VSU quarterback Cayden Cochran(2012 NC). Hall's team is 3-9 this season. Guess he had to do something.

https://www.wlbt.com/2023/11/26/espn...stant-coaches/
                I think it was about a week ago Coach Hall announced he was giving up play calling duties and was passing them to Coach Sam Gregg. They weren’t too great on offense this year either but they were 5th out of 14 teams in rushing with frank gore jr. I’m glad USM gave Coach another year. I’m wondering how he and USM are handling NIL. If they don’t have the money then they aren’t going to get the recruits he needs, plain and simple. Coach Halls skillful recruiting presence in the living room like all primetime recruiters is obsolete now in my opinion. It’s how can give that recruit the biggest money deal. Hope he goes 12-0 next year. Wishing him the best. Hate it for Coach Cochran.

Comment

Kade Bell has just been named as OC at Pitt. Congrats to Kade!!

#BlazerNation

Comment

D-II coach steps down and pens letter sharing challenges of the job for future head coach (msn.com)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X