Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football Notes

For lack of a place to post in another thread, here we go with a thread to post general news and commentary about our conference and D2.

#BlazerNation

The Grand Valley/Ferris game had a play on Sports Center this morning. It was the #3 Play of the Day.
    Nice recognition for D2.
    Last edited by BlazerLady; 10-15-2023, 06:59 AM.

#BlazerNation

Comment

I watched the game, and GVSU’s receivers had some outstanding catches.
      RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
      Delta State University, GSC

Comment

Sounds like a game to watch on replay with Flo.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Ferris must not have any lacrosse players this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Rational Observer View Post
            Ferris must not have any lacrosse players this year.
            Ha.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Has anyone watched(or tried to) the new trend in college football of the "sideline coverage" or as SEC network calls it "COMMAND CENTER"?
              Pat McAfee does one as well. IMHO they are awful. The game becomes secondary. I didn't buy a LARGE TV to see small play action and LARGE STAT postings, or some egomaniac. Just me maybe but McAfee is just a blowhard yelling "Look at me".

Comment

I watched the Ferris State at Grand Valley game. I liked the outcome.

If you love the game of football you’d likely enjoy watching that game.

GV’s QB (#15) is one tough dude.

Comment

The West Florida athletic department has sent out a comprehensive survey questionnaire to fans asking for their input on the design, purposes and amenities for a new multi purpose football stadium located at Pen Air field.

Season tickets on either side come with a $1,300-2,000.00 annual donation on top of the ticket price. My $20 seat on the visitors side at the 50 yard line would be bumped up to $400 a game under this proposed upgrade.

I liked that the questionnaire asked about the features of Blue Wahoo stadium that fans would like to see at Pen Air, but $400-600 a game tickets may be tough to swallow for a lot of fans. No proposed dates were mentioned in the email or the questionnaire.

Comment

Originally posted by Argonut View Post
                    The West Florida athletic department has sent out a comprehensive survey questionnaire to fans asking for their input on the design, purposes and amenities for a new multi purpose football stadium located at Pen Air field.

Season tickets on either side come with a $1,300-2,000.00 annual donation on top of the ticket price. My $20 seat on the visitors side at the 50 yard line would be bumped up to $400 a game under this proposed upgrade.

I liked that the questionnaire asked about the features of Blue Wahoo stadium that fans would like to see at Pen Air, but $400-600 a game tickets may be tough to swallow for a lot of fans. No proposed dates were mentioned in the email or the questionnaire.
                    $400 per ticket on top of an annual required donation?? Ya'll must be moving up.......

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post

$400 per ticket on top of an annual required donation?? Ya'll must be moving up.......
                      For clarification I was including the donation and ticket price to come up with the $400.00, but that’s still tough to swallow in one gulp.

Comment

Originally posted by Argonut View Post

For clarification I was including the donation and ticket price to come up with the $400.00, but that’s still tough to swallow in one gulp.
                        Oh , I see.. Surely they down grade the price the further away you are from the 50 yard line.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Justin Fields got hurt in 3rd quarter and Tyson Bagent played the rest of the game. He fumbled the ball away on first series, scored a TD on a QB sneak and threw an INT on last drive of the game to try to win it. He threw some good balls and is expected to start against the Raiders in Vegas next Sunday. The Raiders are also going with a backup QB since Garrapolo got hurt yesterday. We'll see if Bagent can win the battle of the backups.

Comment

Originally posted by Larold View Post
                            Has anyone watched(or tried to) the new trend in college football of the "sideline coverage" or as SEC network calls it "COMMAND CENTER"?
                            Pat McAfee does one as well. IMHO they are awful. The game becomes secondary. I didn't buy a LARGE TV to see small play action and LARGE STAT postings, or some egomaniac. Just me maybe but McAfee is just a blowhard yelling "Look at me".
                            I can't stand watching McAsleaze. I think he's over rated and over paid. If it wasn't for Karen Rogers he wouldn't have a show.

Comment

Tyson Bagent won his first NFL start against the Raiders by passing for 167 without a pick, throwing for his first TD and running when necessary. They play the LA Chargers this week and it looks like he will start again.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X