Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta State vs. West Florida (18 Nov 23)

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice article about both games with GSC teams.
    A strong showing from the Gulf South Conference led to a trio of teams receiving a spot in the Division II playoffs, earning rematch games.
    Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Originally posted by UNALions View Post
      Nice article about both games with GSC teams.
      According to this article and the season stats Limestone’s D is very good at sacks, picks and shutting down passing attacks, which should make for interesting game against pass happy Blazers.

Comment

I decided to drive up to Cleveland to see this one in person again. So far the Argos have won every playoff game I have attended in person (2017 West Ala., 2019 Valdosta, 2022 Limestone and Wingate) and I hope that streak continues today. I am chilling in Clinton hotel room right now before the drive north and the weather is cool this morning in the 60's and expected to be in low 70's and sunny for game time. I expect to see the same kind of low scoring game as three weeks ago, but this is playoff football and wild things can and does happen. Gooo Arrrgggooosss!!!!!

Comment

I'll be watching on TV using the "NCAA Championships Pass" app. I bought the all-access package.
          RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
          Delta State University, GSC

Comment

D2 is doing itself a disservice by putting these playoff games behind a paywall on a busy Saturday of other football games.
            Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Originally posted by UNALions View Post
              D2 is doing itself a disservice by putting these playoff games behind a paywall on a busy Saturday of other football games.
              Agree! I think it's terrible marketing. If you want to grow D2 football (which the NCAA doesn't care about), offer these games for free and don't have them all at the same time.

Comment

Argos posted on Instagram that they are rolling out with classic all white Stormtroopers with UWF helmet decal.

Comment

Originally posted by CalifOKRA View Post

Agree! I think it's terrible marketing. If you want to grow D2 football (which the NCAA doesn't care about), offer these games for free and don't have them all at the same time.
                  Absolutely.
                  Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Cool sunny day at McCool field with fresh breeze and teams warming up. Bigger Argo fan turnout than retseason game, approximately 50 so far. Argo have Argos helmet decal in all whites. Delta have dark green pants and helmet. Breeze from north end of field blowing to south and 10-15 mph with higher gusts.

Comment

Captains on field, anthem sung and lineups announced. Let’s get it on!!!

Comment

Argos win toss and defer.

Comment

Delta punts.

Comment

Bomb to 50!!!

Comment

Not a very impressive first drive for Delta.

Comment

LiveStats not working. Thanks for the updates!
                                Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X