Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UNALions View Post
    Well, this is getting out of hand now like everyone expected. But, I couldn’t be more proud of the Lions! They came out and smacked the 4th ranked Seminoles in the mouth in the first quarter lighting up Twitter with folks that had never heard of UNA football. It’s a big silver lining for what will be a blowout. Oh, and the $400k. Yet, the exposure alone was worth much more than that.

Roar Lions!
    Another reason to move to D1, the exposure. Good for you UNA

Comment

Originally posted by UNALions View Post

And then I just read this! Wow!! That’s a lot of eyes on UNA who was actually still in the game until the end of the 3rd Qtr.

On the CW, Saturday’s ACC matchup between North Alabama and Florida State delivered 1.3M viewers, which is the network’s largest primetime audience in more than six years. It was also The CW’s best Saturday night primetime audience since national programming began on the network in October 2021.
      Exactly! People are very shortsighted when it comes to D1 moves. UNA is doing far better than they were in D2. The exposure will help their athletic program and their university as a whole.
      RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
      Delta State University, GSC

Comment

Sorry, I know y'all are gettin' tired of me and I'm also looking forward to the big GSC game this weekend! But, I was shown this yesterday and it still has me laughing. UNA was included in the FunnyMaine "How Bama Fans Watched..." video series. It's at 2:32.

Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X