Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta State vs. Valdosta State (25 Nov 23)

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations VSU…. Go GSC…

Comment

• Originally posted by CalifOKRA View Post
      I’m heartbroken. I think this was Delta’s best chance at making a deep run. With Shegog no longer our QB, our future is up in the air.
      Understand. Hard to lose.
      But making the playoffs is great publicity for the team. Players are watching. I bet your coach’s inboxes are full. You’ll find some good players and we’ll be at it again.
      it was a great game. Both teams gave it their all.

#BlazerNation

Comment

• Originally posted by CalifOKRA View Post
        I’m heartbroken. I think this was Delta’s best chance at making a deep run. With Shegog no longer our QB, our future is up in the air.
        Honestly, I did not expect to win today, I felt that the best team in the GSC this year is DSU, If we were fortunate and got a couple turnovers early and held on for a win, we wasn't good enough to go much further. I'm not trying to be funny, but I am shocked at how well the Blazers played today! It took a monster effort from 1 man today. If he shows up and plays like that we can be special. I actually now have hope.

Comment

• Delta State has a really good QB red shirted this year Cole Kirk. Don’t know if he will win the job. But he has made plays when he has played before. We will recruit and be back!!!

Comment

• Congrats Blazers. Go represent.

Comment

• The 2023 Edwards Blazers style of play is a lot like the 2019 Reed Argos style and is extremely dangerous because they can score quickly from anywhere at any time. That will keep you in any game going forward.

Good luck against L-R and I’m glad you get them at home and cause the Bears schedule to be more disrupted than your weekly schedule. I knew you got a good coach in Jackson and it’s paying off big in year two. Burn those Bears!!!!

Comment

• Is there a way to watch a replay of the game?
                <>

Comment

• Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
                  Is there a way to watch a replay of the game?
                  Yes, if you've subscribed. You can watch all of the PO games

Comment

• I saw some games on ncaa site but not VSU, why?

Comment

• Post a link to what you're looking at and I'll see if I can find the problem

Comment

• With the win Saturday, the Blazers are still undefeated on the road. Road Warriors!!

#BlazerNation

Comment

• Well if we're able to pull the next one off, we'll definitely be traveling. Funny thing is, if Delta had won I believe they would have had a chance at hosting.

Comment

• Originally posted by boyblue View Post
                            Well if we're able to pull the next one off, we'll definitely be traveling. Funny thing is, if Delta had won I believe they would have had a chance at hosting.
                            If they re-seed the final 4, not sure how that would work out.

#BlazerNation

Comment

• Originally posted by boyblue View Post

Yes, if you've subscribed. You can watch all of the PO games
                              Subscribe to what??

<>

Comment

• Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post

Subscribe to what??
                                Hudl

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X