Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Streak is over

Limestone stops their 15 game winning streak with a very good team performance to beat UNCP 41-25. We had two QBs contribute to the scoring, special teams blocks two PATs and the backup kicker made a PAT, hopefully this will give the kids some confidence moving forward.

LOL, Limestone, which lost to Tusculum 38-10, and then beat UNCP, which ran all over Catawba last week may reveal just how bad the Indians may be this season. The Saints host the Indians for Homecoming next game, which will show if this past game was a fluke or not.

Comment

Kudos to the Saints for getting the win. It had to be so great for the young men in the locker room who have been there the whole time for sure! Way to go fellas.

Comment

How bad is the Pembroke program?

Comment

I'm not sure but they were 2-1 coming into the game. From a size & speed standpoint, Limestone matched up well with them. We are most always at a size disadvantage and almost as frequently with regards to speed as well. At the end of the day it's a win and I'll take it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle74 View Post
            LOL, Limestone, which lost to Tusculum 38-10, and then beat UNCP, which ran all over Catawba last week may reveal just how bad the Indians may be this season. The Saints host the Indians for Homecoming next game, which will show if this past game was a fluke or not.
            I agree with Eagle74. A loss to Limestone will probably mean a coaching change at Catawba. The Indians have been on a downward slide for the past several years......

Comment

Originally posted by Saints62 View Post

I agree with Eagle74. A loss to Limestone will probably mean a coaching change at Catawba. The Indians have been on a downward slide for the past several years......
              Downward slide is putting it gently. They dropped off the side of a mountain like a freakin boulder.

Comment

Originally posted by saints62 View Post

i agree with eagle74. A loss to limestone will probably mean a coaching change at catawba. The indians have been on a downward slide for the past several years......
                the head of the snake........

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X