Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by canadarican View Post

You are not wrong. Since regionals took place starting in 2004, here are the list of non-GSC teams to win the region

Carson-Newman, 2009.
    Lenoir-Rhyne, 2013.
    In the past decade (most relevant), 1 SAC and 1 CIAA team has made it to the D2 National Championship Game, both came up short.
    The GSC has been there 6 times in the past decade, winning 3, pretty impressive. Sadly, the SAC has never ever won a single D2 Football National Championship game.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle74 View Post

In the past decade (most relevant), 1 SAC and 1 CIAA team has made it to the D2 National Championship Game, both came up short.
      The GSC has been there 6 times in the past decade, winning 3, pretty impressive. Sadly, the SAC has never ever won a single D2 Football National Championship game.
      I'm too lazy to look, but has any other SAC team even made the regional final/elite 8 outside of C-N and LR? I don't think so. Maybe Catawba back in the day but I don't believe so.

I'm surprised that as many good teams as the PSAC has had over the years they haven't won a title.

Comment

Originally posted by canadarican View Post

I'm too lazy to look, but has any other SAC team even made the regional final/elite 8 outside of C-N and LR? I don't think so. Maybe Catawba back in the day but I don't believe so.

I'm surprised that as many good teams as the PSAC has had over the years they haven't won a title.
        Catawba in 1999 and 2000.

Comment

Whoooohh!! If you're hanging your football bragging rights on on the fact that your school made it to the regional / final 8 teams some year back in the past, you're dipping your chicken wings in weak sauce.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X