20 Washburn
    21 Augustana
    22 Bemidji State
    23 Slippery Rock
    24 CALIFORNIA
    25 New Haven

Comment

Originally posted by d2superfan10 View Post
      Lenoir Rhyne should not be ranked this high. From what I hear, their secondary got torched for most of fall camp and especially so in the fall scrimmage. And that was by a qb who has never started a college football game. Wont be pretty when the Bears play a team who can pass the ball and I dont trust an inexperienced qb leading the offense enough to keep up in a high scoring game.
      We get it, you don't like LR.

Comment

I personally think Newberry and LR will both be pretty good. It's unfortunate they are on the same side of the Conference, as I could see these two playing for the SAC Championship.

Comment

I think I may know who the super fan man is. He has been on this board a long time under a different identity. Has always been critical of LR for the most part so his comments don’t surprise me in the least. I would probably bet Canadarican knows who this is under a new identity. Only thing unusual is he apparently attended the scrimmage Saturday and I heard our starting qb completed 19-21 passes and was very impressive with his accuracy. I have always enjoyed some of the negative comments on here and have been critical myself on some occasions.

Comment

Originally posted by Hailscarlet&gray View Post
            I personally think Newberry and LR will both be pretty good. It's unfortunate they are on the same side of the Conference, as I could see these two playing for the SAC Championship.
            The LR and Newberry game is always a good game. Always a physical game too.

Comment

Originally posted by LR1891 View Post

We get it, you don't like LR.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearhof View Post
                I think I may know who the super fan man is. He has been on this board a long time under a different identity. Has always been critical of LR for the most part so his comments don’t surprise me in the least. I would probably bet Canadarican knows who this is under a new identity. Only thing unusual is he apparently attended the scrimmage Saturday and I heard our starting qb completed 19-21 passes and was very impressive with his accuracy. I have always enjoyed some of the negative comments on here and have been critical myself on some occasions.

Comment

We all have a pretty good idea who superfan is

Comment

Just who do you think this poster is? I remember back when I first started posting, and the first time I posted something that was true but wasn't complementary to a particular program, I too was immediately demonized as being some other poster under a new identity. That accuser also tried his best to get others 'on board' with his (or her's) false accusations It's easy to say something like that without any facts to back what your saying, and appears to be a very weak way of trying to censor a poster in which you're not in agreement with.

Brandon has safeguards in place in making sure this doesn't happen on this site. From what I understand, the last person on this forum to actually do this was an older LR fan pretending to be a young NGU player / fan. He was caught by Brandon, and the pretend NGU fan's account was eliminated from this board.

If your debating skills are inferior to another poster, just let it go and move on. Making unwarranted and unproven claims about posters you don't agree with keeps other posters from contributing or even visiting this D2 Football website.

Let me add, Canadarican and I disagree on a lot of topics and subjects, but I would never try to shut him down. I actually enjoy the majority of his post, and when needed, we are able to debate in a civil manor.

Do everyone a favor and stick to football without dragging in unneeded and unproven conspiracy theories and drama.
                    Last edited by Eagle74; 08-27-2022, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle74 View Post

Just who do you think this poster is? I remember back when I first started posting, and the first time I posted something that was true but wasn't complementary to a particular program, I too was immediately demonized as being some other poster under a new identity. That accuser also tried his best to get others 'on board' with his (or her's) false accusations It's easy to say something like that without any facts to back what your saying, and appears to be a very weak way of trying to censor a poster in which you're not in agreement with.

Brandon has safeguards in place in making sure this doesn't happen on this site. From what I understand, the last person on this forum to actually do this was an older LR fan pretending to be a young NGU player / fan. He was caught by Brandon, and the pretend NGU fan's account was eliminated from this board.

If your debating skills are inferior to another poster, just let it go and move on. Making unwarranted and unproven claims about posters you don't agree with keeps other posters from contributing or even visiting this D2 Football website.

Let me add, Canadarican and I disagree on a lot of topics and subjects, but I would never try to shut him down. I actually enjoy the majority of his post, and when needed, we are able to debate in a civil manor.

Do everyone a favor and stick to football without dragging in unneeded and unproven conspiracy theories and drama.

Comment

Extreme inside information is interesting to say the least. I hope your person of knowledge on the LR football team is wrong of course. Welcome to the board and you and Eagle should hook up for dinner since you guys have a lot in common towards the Bears. The stadium project was completed ahead of time except for the huge bronze Bear at the entrance. Its a very impressive stadium and has really helped us in recruiting some high quality athletes in football and lacrosse. Just thought you might want some good inside information on the Bears. There are several teams in D2 with a new qb and West Fla. and Ferris State are an example of this. Actually several ranked teams have new qb to start the season. Go Bears!!
                        Last edited by Bearhof; 08-27-2022, 06:20 PM.

Comment

The stadium project was completed ahead of time except for the huge bronze Bear at the entrance. Its a very impressive stadium and has really helped us in recruiting some high quality athletes in football and lacrosse. Go Bears!!
                          Sooooo glad the stadium got completed in time, and that it's helping in the recruiting of lacrosse and football players. I really hope you enjoy it!!

Comment

As a long time GSC poster, I'm REALLY enjoying this banter!!!!!

SAC done got them a BOBBY BANJO

Comment

Bobby Banjo.....wonder what happened to him......lol....

#BlazerNation

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X