Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BearFan1 View Post
    If $20 for 3 to 4 hours of great atmosphere, family fun entertainment and great competition is a problem ( and for a family of 4-5-6 it might be) send me a message and either I will provide the tickets or I will ask the Administration for a discount. Even with over price hot dogs, popcorn and peanuts, I believe $20 is a bargain in todays entertainment world.
    I may take you up on that offer at some point. Or maybe make my way to Hickory to meet up with some of you LR folks and go to a game?

I agree. I don't think $20 is too much, but a lot of other folks do. But it's also one of those some folks are going to find SOMETHING to complain about regardless, you know?

Now what I do think is stupid? $8+ for a high school game. HARD PASS.

Comment

If memory serves me correct last year at Virginia State the ticket to get in was $25 and parking was $20. The killer was that you couldn’t leave the stadium once you went in.

Comment

Originally posted by ironcheftvdinner View Post
        If memory serves me correct last year at Virginia State the ticket to get in was $25 and parking was $20. The killer was that you couldn’t leave the stadium once you went in.
        Charging for parking is stupid. Always felt that way.

Comment

Originally posted by BearFan1 View Post
          If $20 for 3 to 4 hours of great atmosphere, family fun entertainment and great competition is a problem ( and for a family of 4-5-6 it might be) send me a message and either I will provide the tickets or I will ask the Administration for a discount. Even with over price hot dogs, popcorn and peanuts, I believe $20 is a bargain in todays entertainment world.

Perhaps, there is another factor to the "attendance": is actual attendance or tickets sold? I do not know but I believe a fair number of Bear Club seats have been paid for but not filled with a person.
          Attendance is usually based on number of tickets sold. Also, am I off base or does the visitors side at LR have less seating now? It seems like it used to go more than 5-6 rows high like it is now. It just seemed smaller than pre-renovation.

Comment

Originally posted by ironcheftvdinner View Post
            At Saint Augustine's this year it was $16 for a game ticket and $15 for GA parking. If you wanted to park in the tailgating lot, it was $150 which included 2 game tickets. When you subtract the cost of 2 tickets ($32), that's still $118...REAL HARD PASS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Saints Tailgating View Post

At Saint Augustine's this year it was $16 for a game ticket and $15 for GA parking. If you wanted to park in the tailgating lot, it was $150 which included 2 game tickets. When you subtract the cost of 2 tickets ($32), that's still $118...REAL HARD PASS!!!
              They should pay you to watch St. Aug football.

Comment

Originally posted by Saints Tailgating View Post

Attendance is usually based on number of tickets sold. Also, am I off base or does the visitors side at LR have less seating now? It seems like it used to go more than 5-6 rows high like it is now. It just seemed smaller than pre-renovation.
                The visiting side was basically refurbished, the number of rows did not change except where the the canopy thing and accessible seating were added around midfield. That took away two rows.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearhof View Post
                  So you actually asked some LR football players about winning a NC. I can only question what is your relationship with the LR players? Do they know you? Who were these players that you approached and ask this question? Do you go to the practices during the week? I can’t seem to figure out just who you could be since I know everyone that’s there on a regular basis. Your not invisible are you?
                  Marvin Everett/JUJU Philips/Jack Huss....
                  whoever you are, don’t worry about who I am. Just know I have many inside connections to the LR football program.

Comment

Originally posted by d2superfan10 View Post

Marvin Everett/JUJU Philips/Jack Huss....
                    whoever you are, don’t worry about who I am. Just know I have many inside connections to the LR football program.
                    You sound like a spy.

Comment

His name is Bond. James Bond master spy of Bear Nation.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X