Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regional rankings sr2

I believe the regional rankings at this time would be as follows Delta State, LRU, WFla, Newberry, Virginia U.,Benedict, Wingate,WGa., Tusculum WAla. What say you message board!! I have Union 5th because there conference is 6-16 in out of conference games this season. The reason for LR at two is there only loss was to # 1 Ferris. Lots of big games to play so things can change order several times as you are aware.

sounds good to me. My question is what in the world has happened to Valdosta State?

Comment

This is what I have this week:

Comment

Not sure I can agree with either of those mocks. Think canadarican May have some statistical model to predict SR2. For me based on just watching games and looking at box scores it would be.

1. Delta State - clear front runner so far this year.
        2. VA Union - could be interchangeable with LR or West Fl due to the quality of opponent in LR/UWF’s losses.
        3. LR - only loss was to then #1 Ferris State. Haven’t had anybody come close since.
        4. West Florida - could easily be undefeated.
        5. Benedict - I’ll believe it when I see it.
        6. West Georgia - real dark horses, but could easily get eliminated with one more loss.
        7. Newberry - will be eliminated if their QB doesn’t come back.
        8. Albany St - think they may actually be better than Benedict, but lost the head to head.

Wingate, Mars Hill, Tusculum, West Alabama, and FVSU are just on the outside looking in. Anybody I miss?

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
          This is what I have this week:
          I've seen both LR & Wingate in person and in my opinion, Wingate isn't close to LR. That's just based me seeing them both against Limestone.

Comment

Originally posted by BEARS View Post
            Not sure I can agree with either of those mocks. Think canadarican May have some statistical model to predict SR2. For me based on just watching games and looking at box scores it would be.

1. Delta State - clear front runner so far this year.
            2. VA Union - could be interchangeable with LR or West Fl due to the quality of opponent in LR/UWF’s losses.
            3. LR - only loss was to then #1 Ferris State. Haven’t had anybody come close since.
            4. West Florida - could easily be undefeated.
            5. Benedict - I’ll believe it when I see it.
            6. West Georgia - real dark horses, but could easily get eliminated with one more loss.
            7. Newberry - will be eliminated if their QB doesn’t come back.
            8. Albany St - think they may actually be better than Benedict, but lost the head to head.

Wingate, Mars Hill, Tusculum, West Alabama, and FVSU are just on the outside looking in. Anybody I miss?
            Won't have mine done until Friday but as of right now

1. Delta State
            2. West Florida
            3. Lenoir-Rhyne
            4. Virginia Union
            5. Newberry
            6. Benedict
            7. Albany State
            8. West Georgia
            9. Wingate
            10. Tusculum

I also want to say appreciate the support. I'm old enough to remember in 2018 when at least two L-R fans on here sent me nasty messages and told me I was "a fraud who made up rankings in his mom's basement"...all because I didn't have the Bears 1st in SR2 all year but had Valdosta. Needless to say I enjoyed my vindication thoroughly when the Blazers beat the holy high hell out of the Bears by 40 in the regional final.

Comment

Canadarican in my opinion has pretty much always been very accurate with his rankings. He has a great knowledge of the d2 landscape.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X