Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BEARS View Post

Carson-Newman could very well beat Newberry next week.
    Well, I'll go way out on a limb and predict that the better coached team will win ;)

Comment

So we’re MrC and Eagle 74 present for CN game? I was there and was waiting were you guys might be sitting or standing. Saw two guys around your age standing with arms crossed above a brick wall around thirty yard line scoreboard end. Looked like about six guys from the legendary years. Was that you just wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearhof View Post
        So we’re MrC and Eagle 74 present for CN game? I was there and was waiting were you guys might be sitting or standing. Saw two guys around your age standing with arms crossed above a brick wall around thirty yard line scoreboard end. Looked like about six guys from the legendary years. Was that you just wondering.
        Haha no that was not me. I was there tho!

Comment

Ok Mr C I am personally inviting you to the Champions Club next year for the LR -CN game. Meals and drinks included. You can bring a guest with you if you like. We have Ronnie Lott coming this week for our HOF induction ceremony. He sponsors our heavy hitters award for each game. Has been doing this now for 14 years I believe. Brings his five Super Bowl rings which is cool. CN should get somebody like Payton Manning to start a annual event for the players. He would be a great speaker.

Comment

Bearhof My 8 year old son and I would love to join you in the Champions Club sometime :) LOL.

We are usually down in the General Admission area. I was in teh Bears club, had to step back for a bit to save for his own college fund.

Comment

Bearhof,

You are a true gentleman and good sport for making such a generous offer, and while it's very much appreciated, I will have to honorably pass for the time being. With that being said, things could potentially change in the future.
              Over the years I have attended a lot of games in support of the teams, players, and coaches, for enjoyment and for the love of football, but at this time, the equation is not fully there.

I hope you guys continue to have a great season.

Comment

LRBearsfan just come over to the Bears Club with your son and ask for me at the entrance. I normally get there twenty minutes before kick off. I will have two seats for you waiting under my name Marvin Everett

Comment

Bearhof thank you very much. My name is Nathan Wiles and my son's name is Harrison. We will be there!

Comment

Any one need four tickets to LR game Saturday. I have four Bears Club seats on the fifty yard line available for free. I can leave them or meet you somewhere at stadium gate around 1:30 on closed end side.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X