Barton by 7

Comment

Limestone by 14
      Tusculum by 21
      Mars Hill by 21
      LR by 18
      E&H by 14
      Barton by 10
      Last edited by Eagle74; 10-26-2023, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Newberry at Limestone- Limestone by 10
        Tusculum at Erskine- Tusculum by 20
        UVA Wise at Mars Hill- Mars Hill by 20
        Lenoir-Rhyne at Wingate- Lenoir-Rhyne by 10
        Emory & Henry at Carson-Newman- Emory & Henry by 10
        Barton at Catawba- Barton by 20

Comment

Newberry at Limestone: Limestone seemed to really get it going last week and were buoyed by the return of the RB Stewart. Newberry could win this one if they were even average at moving the ball - alas, they aren't. Limestone by 13 (27-14)
          Tusculum at Erskine: Not even close. Erskine stinks. Pioneers by 28 (35-7)
          UVA Wise at Mars Hill: Wise have been able to put up some points against good teams (E&H, Limestone, Barton) but have also put up some duds (LR & Tusculum). Mars Hill have kept it close against division teams they should be dominating. I'll take the Lions by 14 (31-17)
          Lenoir-Rhyne at Wingate: I'm as nervous for this one as I was for the Limestone game but for very different reasons. I don't think Wingate will be able to put up more than 20 on this Bears defense, they don't have the running game of years past and, while the QB situation has improved, they will never be a great passing team. At the same time this is by far the best defense Ferguson has faced. He's been outstanding so far, but this is a massive new test. Fingers crossed we can keep the offensive momentum going and put up over 20 against the Dawgs. LR by 8 (24-16)
          Emory & Henry at Carson-Newman: This is actually a really interesting matchup. Both teams will want to finish the year around .500. If the Wasps lose they still have a shot at that number, if CN loses they're going under again this year. They've both played some similar games this season. It's a tossup for me, but I'll take the Wasps to edge it by 1 (31-30)
          Barton at Catawba: I'm picking the Indians. The Bulldogs collapsed for a period last season and I think they're doing it again right now. They've been outscored 85-27 in their last two games. I think Catawba's passing game shows up and upsets the dawgs. Indians by 7 (28-7)

Comment

Limestone by 17
            Tusculum by 20
            Mars Hill by 17
            LR by 10
            E&H by 7
            Barton by 17

Comment

Limestone by 10
              Tusculum by 24
              Mars Hill by 21
              Lenoir-Rhyne by 14