Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAC Week 10 Preview

SAC Week Ten Preview (d2football.com)

Food for thought. Who is the SAC Champion if LR loses to Tusculum and Limestone wins their game and has the best record in the conference. This deal is a screwed up mess in my opinion.

Comment

Tusculum. They won the conference championship game.

Also, it's being mentioned on the show now and I alluded to it. But if Limestone and Mars Hill are close in the Regional Rankings I think Limestone gets the edge.

Comment

Can someone explain to me Jaylen Fergason and why he didn't play yesterday? Ive been at furman the last two weekeneds and have been unable to pay attenton to LR. Is he injured? How long?

Comment

Does LR make po with a 9-2 record or like last year when we beat Limestone and they went ahead of LR.

Comment

Originally posted by LRfan23 View Post
            Can someone explain to me Jaylen Fergason and why he didn't play yesterday? Ive been at furman the last two weekeneds and have been unable to pay attenton to LR. Is he injured? How long?
            I got there at game time and didn't even notice he wasn't in uniform until White started, I thought White was starting because it was senior day. Anyways, I asked the same question in another thread and was informed he was injured, something about in the previous weeks Wingate game. Not sure what his status is for the championship game. White had a good game, three TD passes, don't remember any INTs, he did fumble when he was tackled on a long run but it was in Catawba's end of the field.

Comment

I think L-R is safe with a 9-2 record. Different than LY because 1. LR lost 3 last year 2. LR is in the SAC title game TY.

Right now, I think Benedict, Delta, Valdosta and L-R are locks. I think UWF is in but if they lose to Chowan they should drop the program for a year (I kid). CIAA Champion will be in. There's 5. I think the final spot comes down to Mars Hill, Limestone or a third team I'm not seeing. Like UWG. If UWG beats Valdosta and finishes with 3 losses I would think they would have the edge on MH and LU. If it's Limestone vs. Mars Hill, I'd say Saints are in due to H2H IF they are close to each other in teh rankings.

Comment

Benedict will likely be #1 seed with undefeated record, get first round bye, then promptly lose by 4-6 touchdowns at home in the 2nd round.

Delta, Valdosta and W Florida should all win this weekend - and if so, they're all in. (That means W Georgia loses to Valdosta, and they're out)

LR should win this weekend - with it, they're in.

I agree that the CIAA champ is in - I'll pick Fayetteville St (but it doesn't matter)

Final spot goes to Mars Hill or Limestone - I'm guessing Limestone if they win this weekend (and they should against E&H), but maybe Mars Hill.

Speculative SR2 bracket:

#1 Benedict

#4 W Florida/#5 Lenoir-Rhyne

#2 Delta St/#7 Limestone or Mars Hill

#3 Valdosta St/#6 Fayetteville St or Virginia Union

(Hoping that somehow the LR/UWF seeding flips and LR gets the host site)
                Last edited by Mule; 11-06-2023, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mule View Post
                  Benedict will likely be #1 seed with undefeated record, get first round bye, then promptly lose by 4-6 touchdowns at home in the 2nd round.

Delta, Valdosta and W Florida should all win this weekend - and if so, they're all in. (That means W Georgia loses to Valdosta, and they're out)

LR should win this weekend - with it, they're in.

I agree that the CIAA champ is in - I'll pick Fayetteville St (but it doesn't matter)

Final spot goes to Mars Hill or Limestone - I'm guessing Limestone if they win this weekend (and they should against E&H), but maybe Mars Hill.

Speculative SR2 bracket:

#1 Benedict

#4 W Florida/#5 Lenoir-Rhyne

#2 Delta St/#7 Limestone or Mars Hill

#3 Valdosta St/#6 Fayetteville St or Virginia Union

(Hoping that somehow the LR/UWF seeding flips and LR gets the host site)
                  I think the lost to West Alabama hurts WF along with the fact that their SOS takes a hit beating a 3 win MC and a winless Chowen these last two weeks. If LR wins this week and is 10-1 they should be at least a #4 seed, probably a #3 seed but that won't happen.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X