3 Valdosta State 7-1 7-1
    4 Lenoir-Rhyne 9-1 9-1
    5 West Florida 7-2 6-2
    6 Fayetteville State 8-2 8-2
    7 Virginia Union 9-1 9-1
    8 Limestone 7-3 7-3
    9 Miles 6-2 6-2
    10 Mars Hill 7-2 7-2

What this tells me is Limestone is probably going back to the playoffs as a 7. LR jumped UWF, so y'all can calm down now.

Let's go!

Comment

What do you think the first round matchups would look like?

Comment

Originally posted by BEARS View Post
        What do you think the first round matchups would look like?
        Depends on this weekends results. Assuming teams who are favorites win Limestone heads to Delta and LR host UWF.

Comment

You remember how to find LR Mr C. If the Bears host I will see you here. Take you on a tour of Bear Nation
          for its really quite impressive with all the amenities.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearhof View Post
            You remember how to find LR Mr C. If the Bears host I will see you here. Take you on a tour of Bear Nation
            for its really quite impressive with all the amenities.
            If the Bears host a home playoff game, my Dad and I are planning on being there. No pressure, don't go losing to Tusculum. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by canadarican View Post

Depends on this weekends results. Assuming teams who are favorites win Limestone heads to Delta and LR host UWF.
              Limestone to Delta is over 600 miles, so that's probably not happening.

The most likely matchups appear to be Limestone at Valdosta, UWF at Delta, and CIAA champ at LR.

Comment

Look forward to having you both here. Would it be to much to ask if you could wear something like red and black. Tennessee orange is acceptable with UT on it. If you don’t have it let me know your shirt sizes.

Comment

Look forward to having you both here. Would it be to much to ask if you could wear something like red and black. Tennessee orange is acceptable with UT on it. If you don’t have it let me know your shirt sizes.
                  I wouldn't wear Volunteer orange if my own children went to school there and my son was the next Peyton Manning.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

The most likely matchups appear to be Limestone at Valdosta, UWF at Delta, and CIAA champ at LR.
                    I wish they would fly em. Cost the NCAA every penny you can.

Comment

So the winner of the ciaa game moves to #5 in region. Interesting logic Mr C.

Comment

I guess WFla falls to seven.

Comment

They don't really fall. Remember, 5-7 are unseeded

Comment

The winner of the CIAA game will get a nice SOS boost.

On a side note, I had a chance to check out Barton's campus and football stadium. Very impressed with the facilities and layout. A nice feel for Division 2 football.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

Just asking,,,,, are final rankings determined by distance between teams? I thought games were determined by final rankings, #1 Bye, #2 plays #4 etc.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X