Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAC Pick Em Week 11

Final week fella's. I went back and updated the overall standings since week 9. Thanks again for taking care of last week Mule.
    Wins MOV
    1 LRBearsfan 57 189
    2 Mule 53 179
    3 canadarican 53 117
    4 Eagle74 52 132
    5 BEARS 50 152
    6 87Bear 49 135
    7 Hailscarlet&gray 40 97
    8 #1 Jayhawk Fan 32 86
    9 cneagle99 20 55
    10 ramstackle 9 14
    11 ctrabs74 8 15

Wingate at UVA Wise
    Limestone at Emory & Henry
    Catawba at Carson-Newman
    Newberry at Mars Hill
    Barton at Erskine
    Lenoir-Rhyne at Tusculum

I dropped the ball on doing predictions last week and my ranking fell a bit.

Wingate at UVA Wise: This is a blowout, Wingate will look to put a commanding win on the tape to give the committee something to think about. In the end I think they just are too far down in the regional rankings for it to matter. Dawgs by 45. 48-3.
    Limestone at Emory & Henry: Read the above statement, although I think Limestone actually do have a real chance of the PO. Stone by 28. 42-14
    Catawba at Carson-Newman: Like Ryan said in his article, this is a momentum game for next season. I think both teams have a good showing and it could go either way but I'll take the Eagles to edge this one. CN by 2. 26-24
    Newberry at Mars Hill: I've thought Mars Hill were a little overrated all season and they really blew it last week against Tusculum. Newberry are very much THAT team you don't want to play in this situation. I'll take the Wolves in a slight shock. Newberry by 4. 24-20.
    Barton at Erskine: Barton started the season strong and struggled down the stretch. They have 0 momentum, but none of that matters because of the opponent. Erskine stinks. Dawgs by 21. 35-14.
    Lenoir-Rhyne at Tusculum: The ol SAC Bowl. I'll miss it when its gone next year. LR should take this fairly handily. We have the advantage in nearly every statistic and when you watch the two teams play there does seem to be a rift in quality. With that being said, Coach Odom will have the team ready to play and you can never count out any team when there is a trophy on the line. Bears by 17. 34-17.

Comment

Wingate by 21
      Limestone by 21
      Carson-Newman by 10
      Mars Hill by 10
      Barton by 21
      Lenoir-Rhyne by 10

Comment

LR has the talent to win so let’s see who has the game plan to win. Hopefully we will do a better defense against the quick short passes than we did against Wingate. Our blitz calls will be big for this game. The stats favor the Bears in all categories except third down conversions. Time to win a big game and this is one.

Comment

Wingate by 36
          Limestone by 25
          Carson-Newman by 17
          Mars Hill by 8
          Barton by 32
          Lenoir-Rhyne by 14

Comment

Wingate at UVA Wise- Wingate by 20
            Limestone at Emory & Henry- Limestone by 10
            Catawba at Carson-Newman- Carson-Newman by 10
            Newberry at Mars Hill- Mars Hill by 20
            Barton at Erskine- Barton by 20
            Lenoir-Rhyne at Tusculum- Lenior-Rhyne by 9

Comment

Wingate by 24
              Limestone by 30
              Carson-Newman by 14
              Mars Hill by 6
              Barton by 24
              Lenoir-Rhyne by 21

Remember the deadline to post is an hour before kickoff. Anything after that doesn't count.

Comment

Wingate by 18
                Limestone by 21
                Carson Newman by 10
                Mars Hill by 13
                Barton by 21
                LR by 14

Comment

Well got busy this week and forgot to pick. That stinks. Lol.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X