Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eagle74 View Post

I have a feeling that you're going to be seeing a whole lot of Flexbone in the future matchups;)
    Will be interesting to see how long it takes to master this offense with the right combination of players and coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearhof View Post

Will be interesting to see how long it takes to master this offense with the right combination of players and coaches.
      I believe it will start being effective by year two, if not earlier. A lot depends on how soon many of the existing players can make the needed adjustments.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle74 View Post

I believe it will start being effective by year two, if not earlier. A lot depends on how soon many of the existing players can make the needed adjustments.
        Agreed. Year one will probably be pretty rough. Feel like I don't need to tell this to a board full of CN and LR people, but key is to stay the course and don't overreact when things go poorly initially.

Comment

It looks like Coach Ingram has rounded out his staff and boy did he GET IT DONE. Based on these guys background, safe to say the Mike Leach Air Raid is not coming to Mossy Creek HAHAHAHA
          • Chuck Petersen (Air Force '85)- Offensive Coordinator/Quarterbacks coach
          • Edgar Weiser (Eastern New Mexico '00) Wide Receivers Coach/Associate Head Coach
          • Tyler Almond (Sacramento State '09)- Co-Defensive Coordinator/Linebackers
          • Tanner Fleming (Navy '15)- Offensive Line
          • Mike Patrick (Lenoir-Rhyne '16) - Slot Backs
          Coaches from last year no longer on staff in case you are wondering.

Mike Clowney
          Kevin McKeethan
          Scott Brock
          Leonard Weaver
          Justin Zimmerman
          John Cryder
          Mike Peppin

Comment

Looks like Joe Ray an LR alumni is still one of the coaches

Comment

Originally posted by Bearhof View Post
              Looks like Joe Ray an LR alumni is still one of the coaches
              Yep! Talked to him on (Wednesday maybe?). I love that dude.

Comment

Word is that the Eagles are going to have an impressive signing day Feb 7th.

Comment

Originally posted by canadarican View Post

Yep! Talked to him on (Wednesday maybe?). I love that dude.
                  He is definitely a great man with excellent character. Jacobs blocking award winner as well.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X