Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The dominoes are starting to fall with LR players hitting the portal

All-American Xavier Jennings has entered the portal

Also to point out LR now has only one DL with real game experience. Andre Jefferson. The three stooges or whatever they call themselves better pull some money together to throw at him to keep him.

Comment

Two more JR Maye, Cdarius Kelly

Comment

JR if true is making a huge mistake. Need to check that self centered ego thatā€™s messing up your legacy of three years. No future Hall of Fame no homecoming letting your teammates down and coaches and fans. Thatā€™s not the Maye I know and definitely not something you will be proud of later in life. I sure hope this news is fake news.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearhof View Post
          JR if true is making a huge mistake. Need to check that self centered ego thatā€™s messing up your legacy of three years. No future Hall of Fame no homecoming letting your teammates down and coaches and fans. Thatā€™s not the Maye I know and definitely not something you will be proud of later in life. I sure hope this news is fake news.
          Why is this all I can see? lol https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/8dc0d4b...c-1fb0f928f9e0

Comment

He posted it on Twitter.

Comment

Rarely do you ever truly know the actual reasoning behind a player's decision for transferring, no matter how good they were or what accomplishments they achieved. Fact is, players are basically on the field for the fan's entertainment, and fans see performances, yet they don't truly know the players. Fans don't know what possible hardships players are dealing with, be it financially, emotionally, family, and or, personal relationship situations, etc.

It's never bothered me when a person takes advantage of an opportunity to better themselves or their life situations at all, and I don't hold grudges against players (actual people) whenever they ultimately make the decision to make what they believe is a change to potentially enhance their particular situation.

Life goes on, and the entertainment we see as football will continue, even when the entertainers move on and are replaced.

I wish Jon Ross the very best, wherever he lands, and all Bear fans should appreciate the performances through blood, sweat, pain, tears, and sacrifices he's given everyone.

Comment

No hard feelings, they are trying to do what they think is best for them. Time will tell. I wish them luck. Letā€™s see what the new coaching staff can do with whatā€™s left and transfers that come in. Yes it works both ways.

Comment

Dwayne McGee and Jeremiah Pennick have also hit the portal. Between Dwayne McGee, Jon Ross Maye, Cā€™Darius Kelley, and Xavier Jennings the Bears will lose a combined 144 starts.

Comment

Originally posted by FootballCoach View Post
                    Dwayne McGee and Jeremiah Pennick have also hit the portal. Between Dwayne McGee, Jon Ross Maye, Cā€™Darius Kelley, and Xavier Jennings the Bears will lose a combined 144 starts.
                    Surprise surprise. Itā€™s almost like the AD should have listened to the players and stayed in-house on the new HC

Comment

Wow šŸ˜³ not looking good at all for the Bears faithful these days. It's looking more and more like a lot more players really liked playing for Coach Jacobs much more than some people thought.

Comment

Going to be an interesting next four months. People gearing up to TACKLE this portal from all angles.

Comment

Going to be an interesting next four months. People gearing up to TACKLE this portal from all angles.
                          Speaking of the portalā€¦ Are you actually going to pay SACgrad his 50K? He put over O/U at 6.5 and 5 starters have already entered. He just needs 2 moreā€¦

Comment

Starting LR Bears WR Kelin Parsons has entered the portal

Comment

Football Coach, I will have to hand it to yo, in that, you had you finger on the pulse of the players and what was in their mind, more than anyone else.

So tell us all, when will LRU cancel the coming season?

Ok, that was tongue in cheek. But what I think, not tongue in cheek, is the fact that what I am hearing is that some of the players that recently hit the portal had no interest until they saw that others were getting full scholarship opportunities AND THAT was just the pull that they could not resist.

I know D2 has scholarship restrictions but I would content the way those scholarships are used and offered might should to be rethought and reconsidered.

Or I could be completely wrong. BUT I AM NOT WRONG that LR is and will be much better off without Jacobs and Soto over the coming years.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X