Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HU News

I've known for a good bit, but HU has announced that they are set to build a new 120 yard indoor. Unless the place that NFL team built up in MOWEST is better, I think this might be the best in D2. Staff has been touring Clemson today and is set to start construction very soon. I think it's going to absolutely unreal. Big big news for the Bisons. Big time things are about to happen for the HU football program in the future.

Re: HU News

Where does all this money come from? Harding has a great baseball and softball complex and this won't be cheap. Glen Taylor, who owns the Timberwolves, paid for most of MSU's Taylor Center but I'm not expecting more for a new football stadium. Where are you getting the dinaro?

Comment

Fundraising efforts. It's all about who you know, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post
        Fundraising efforts. It's all about who you know, I guess.
        I honestly think the method of asking is really important. Make people feel like they are part of the solution- ask but never push or take it for granted. Have some clearly defined goals.

Comment

Must've worked. They wouldn't fly out to Clemson to get a look at theirs without some really big plans.

Comment

I guess I am a little further out of the loop than you are, D2. I just saw this news today. Either way BIG news for Harding. I am very excited to see the momentum of this program continue to build. Any ideas on construction date?

Comment

I've known for a good bit, but HU has announced that they are set to build a new 120 yard indoor. Unless the place that NFL team built up in MOWEST is better, I think this might be the best in D2. Staff has been touring Clemson today and is set to start construction very soon. I think it's going to absolutely unreal. Big big news for the Bisons. Big time things are about to happen for the HU football program in the future.
              That is big news, I must admit. But a 12x12 storage would have been adequate for that Friday night offense. JK. Congrats!!!

Comment

Keep going and you guys can join the MIAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                  Keep going and you guys can join the MIAA.
                  Not sure you guys would have anything else we need.

Comment

Not sure you guys would have anything else we need.
                    Probably not. I t was just a joke about the facilities arms race in the MIAA. Nearly everyone has or is looking at some kind of indoor facility and a jumbotron along with better food options, etc...

Comment

Comment

Ah, you guys really know how to brag. :smile-big:

And you still have a losing record vs ATU.

In all seriousness. Congratulations, that is very impressive. :good:

What I like most about the 58 wins statement is that it means you have done better than those annoying pigs.

Comment

Originally posted by Tech Boys View Post
                          Ah, you guys really know how to brag. :smile-big:

And you still have a losing record vs ATU.

In all seriousness. Congratulations, that is very impressive. :good:

What I like most about the 58 wins statement is that it means you have done better than those annoying pigs.
                          OU has a losing record against Texas. I'm sure you know which fan base is happier. We'll see you guys in searcy next year. Bring your A game.

Comment

I think your SID and marketing people missed an opportunity here. I didnt take the time to look but does any college team in KS or TN have more than 58 wins in 6 years? Maybe Memphis? From a recruiting standpoint that is an even stronger statement in states that you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
                              I think your SID and marketing people missed an opportunity here. I didnt take the time to look but does any college team in KS or TN have more than 58 wins in 6 years? Maybe Memphis? From a recruiting standpoint that is an even stronger statement in states that you touch.
                              You're probably right. I don't know either. Just a basic (not really on this site) copy and paste job here from me. Could probably even get down to LA as well.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X