Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HU News

Originally posted by Armo Wood View Post
    You do realize that the majority of pressure generated against opposing QBs by Ouachita was due to the LBs NOT the D-line, right?

And please, save the whole in a 4-2-5 LBs are the mainstay spiel. Harding, Tech, & SAU also run 4-2-5 defenses and generate their pressure with their D-lines. The fact is, there is no evidence showing any trends that would indicate Ouachita's defense, particularly the D-line, will dramatically improve to the level you are claiming.
    He's right.

Comment

Originally posted by Armo Wood View Post
      You do realize that the majority of pressure generated against opposing QBs by Ouachita was due to the LBs NOT the D-line, right?

And please, save the whole in a 4-2-5 LBs are the mainstay spiel. Harding, Tech, & SAU also run 4-2-5 defenses and generate their pressure with their D-lines. The fact is, there is no evidence showing any trends that would indicate Ouachita's defense, particularly the D-line, will dramatically improve to the level you are claiming.
      He knows this team, Armo. Theyve earned their stripes. Theyve finished empty! Listen to this, they might've even worked out in the off season! I love when people act like they're the only ones with an off-season program. And if they're working out early in the morning, they really act like it's proprietary. "While others sleep!" No, other folks actually have a weight room too

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post
        He knows this team, Armo. Theyve earned their stripes. Theyve finished empty! Listen to this, they might've even worked out in the off season! I love when people act like they're the only ones with an off-season program. And if they're working out early in the morning, they really act like it's proprietary. "While others sleep!" No, other folks actually have a weight room too
        I, too, can confirm that the Reddies worked out this offseason.

Watch out, big things coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
          Don't know alot about him other than he looks athletic with a descent arm on film. Only right for me to let it be announced on signing day before I say his name.
          Are we still waiting on this? Or did I miss the Jalen Hurts transfer?

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
            Are we still waiting on this? Or did I miss the Jalen Hurts transfer?
            Yeah. I'm not seeing much. Must not quite be the Kiehl Frazier transfer.

Every person I've spoken to, even people from OBU expect it to be the Freshman from England, AR to be the guy. Zero snaps.

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post
              Yeah. I'm not seeing much. Must not quite be the Kiehl Frazier transfer.

Every person I've spoken to, even people from OBU expect it to be the Freshman from England, AR to be the guy. Zero snaps.
              There's no way he will be able to get it done. I hope the Ouachita coaches do not have all of their eggs in that basket.

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=MSKT8JWjUEY

Comment

This is going to be an awesome addition to the program and the University.

Comment

Looks like a big time facility. For our HU people, how does it stack up against other DII indoors around the country?

Comment

Originally posted by ReddieMade View Post
                      Looks like a big time facility. For our HU people, how does it stack up against other DII indoors around the country?

Comment

Harding doesn't recruit heavy in Arkansas so I'm not really worried about it . Maybe the standard they are creating will make other schools ante up.
                        Last edited by Finishempty Fred; 09-05-2018, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
                          Harding doesn't recruit heavy in Arkansas so not I'm really worried about it . Maybe the standard they are creating will make other schools ante up.
                          I hope so. HSU needs a new press box. I would love to see that soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Redready View Post
                            I hope so. HSU needs a new press box. I would love to see that soon.
                            Yes they do. OBU fixed theirs obviously, but OBU old one was a death trap getting into. HSU in desperate need of a press box for sure.

Comment

Wait so is this an indoor stadium? If so, you are talking a place to host high school games. Estimated Capacity size?

Comment

Originally posted by Mulerider View Post
                                Wait so is this an indoor stadium? If so, you are talking a place to host high school games. Estimated Capacity size?
                                Hahah not for games. No seating.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X