Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HU News

That is very awesome for Harding. They definitely do things right and represent this conference, the game, and God very well.

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post
      Hahah not for games. No seating.
      Oh, then I mean yes its bigger and nicer than anyone in the conference. But UAM and OBU have had these for a little bit. I wish SAU would get one sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by Mulerider View Post
        Oh, then I mean yes its bigger and nicer than anyone in the conference. But UAM and OBU have had these for a little bit. I wish SAU would get one sometime.

Comment

Truth

Comment

I understand, but Harding has the capacity to build that. They have a large endowment and large athletic budget. That can happen with a private school. Especially since there are very few Church of Christ schools that offer this level of athletics and education. What does this have to do with anything? It means that more Church of Christ members send their kids to Harding for the environment and education. I am super excited for them as my sister went there. Am I surprised at the build? Not really. I see them upgrading their football stadium as well in the future to offer more capacity in the stands and upgraded press boxes. Harding has found their place.

Comment

It serves the same purpose at the end of the day, a place to practice during inclement weather. Now a multi million dollar stadium or football operations facility would definitely impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
                It serves the same purpose at the end of the day, a place to practice during inclement weather. Now a multi million dollar stadium or football operations facility would definitely impress me.
                It does serve the same purpose.. But you can't have a full offensive and defensive practice in UAM or OBU currently. There's zero chance.

That said, we just finished a multi million dollar locker room and weight room and training room and meeting rooms in 2011.

Stadiums are only impressive when you can fill them up more than twice a year.....

Comment

It does serve the same purpose.. But you can't have a full offensive and defensive practice in UAM or OBU currently. There's zero chance.

That said, we just finished a multi million dollar locker room and weight room and training room and meeting rooms in 2011.

Stadiums are only impressive when you can fill them up more than twice a year.....
                  The thing is, Harding does not have much more room to go up. They are already at the top of the conference. Already competing every year. Even made it far into the playoffs. I see them turning into the next Houston Baptist and will be in the Southland Conference FCS Football divison before you know it. Other wise it's a waste of money at the D2 level.

Comment

Stadiums are only impressive when you can fill them up more than twice a year.....[/QUOTE]

The fans just love it when Henderson and Tech come to our house!!!!

Comment

Your weight room may be big but nothing advanced or modern and your locker room is at the same level as most in the state. Just what have observed with my own eyes. I say all this with great respect, you guys are leading the way in infrastructure for sure.

Comment

My guess is that average crowd at OBU and Harding are not drastically different. Keep in mind OBU only has 1,600 students and two colleges in town. Harding has several thousand more students and no other college to compete with. So comparing attendance is kinda apples and oranges.

OBU crowd size has been pretty good the last few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
                          The fans just love it when Henderson and Tech come to our house!!!![/QUOTE]

Comment

The fans just love it when Henderson and Tech come to our house!!!!
                            [/QUOTE]

Comment

[/QUOTE]

Comment

[/QUOTE]

Homecoming is Tech this year...seems like that was a good decision!!

Very rarely spoil it, usually a good game win or lose. I know the last two homecoming games with Harding we went 1-1 with both being great games.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X