Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Afca poll updated

I just wanted to make sure that the cliche' meter hit maximum....

Comment

Comment

I sure hope Harding wins. :)

Comment

2 weeks ago we won 42 0. Id say thats fairly dominate. Very sluggish offensively on homecoming saturday for sure. I cant imagine this game wont be a dogfight. We just have to heal up.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigworm View Post
            2 weeks ago we won 42 0. Id say thats fairly dominate. Very sluggish offensively on homecoming saturday for sure. I cant imagine this game wont be a dogfight. We just have to heal up.

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
              We looked a little sluggish offensively this week. I'm sure our boys will be more motivated than any prior week this season. You guys have the bullseye not us.
              The sluggishness may have had to do with the defense that you were playing. The Harding defense will be a handful as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bytor View Post
                The sluggishness may have had to do with the defense that you were playing. The Harding defense will be a handful as well.

Comment

You are probably correct, 1st (Harding) and 4th (Tech) in total defense. About 90 yards per game difference...

I hope that gap continues it's current trend...

Comment

9 penalties for 109 yards had a lot to do with it as well. But tech D was pretty good. Not taking anything away from them. They did a great job.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigworm View Post
                      9 penalties for 109 yards had a lot to do with it as well. But tech D was pretty good. Not taking anything away from them. They did a great job.
                      Penalties played a bigger factor than the D but Tech games have always been like that so it was nothing outside the norm.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X