Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SAU @ OBU

I'll take that as a compliment friend!!!

Comment

Didn't call him a QB guru. I said he was the best OC/QB coach in the conference. And you are correct that there is no debate on the best OL coach in the conference.

Comment

I may be bias, but we have one of the best overall coaching staff in the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
          Didn't call him a QB guru. I said he was the best OC/QB coach in the conference. And you are correct that there is no debate on the best OL coach in the conference.
          And I still asked what that was based on. Our offensive numbers are better.

Comment

I may be bias, but we have one of the best overall coaching staff in the country.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post
                And I still asked what that was based on. Our offensive numbers are better.
                Only numbers that count and are better 9-0

Comment

Comment

Comment

I agree 100 percent!

Comment

Fred might go over the top with the calls for recognition but you D2 are always carrying HU on a pedestal even after the loss to OBU so no offense but your criticism is moot.

Comment

Originally posted by OBUgrad77 View Post
                          Fred might go over the top with the calls for recognition but you D2 are always carrying HU on a pedestal even after the loss to OBU so no offense but your criticism is moot.

Comment

There were multiple posts about wanting to play OBU again in PO that had a tone that you viewed HU as superior despite the 2nd loss of the season. Other than that I will not go thorugh the MB to find examples.

Just making observations, Chief.

And if I directed at the wrong HU fan then that's on me but the OBU/HU comparisons do tend to get the blood boiling for me. Blinded by hate I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by OBUgrad77 View Post
                              There were multiple posts about wanting to play OBU again in PO that had a tone that you viewed HU as superior despite the 2nd loss of the season. Other than that I will not go thorugh the MB to find examples.

Just making observations, Chief.

And if I directed at the wrong HU fan then that's on me but the OBU/HU comparisons do tend to get the blood boiling for me. Blinded by hate I suppose.

Comment

Just as far as rivalry I loved playing HU more than HSU any day of the week. Loved the ground and pound aspect to the game. More respect for HU than HSU when it came to playing that's for sure. Just meant more but BOTR had a much different feel as far as the school involvement.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X