X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good ball game by two quality teams

Comment

Comment

Amen! Two guys fighting for position... Plus there is no way that would have been caught inbounds anyways.

Great hard fought game though. Would love to watch 9 more of those

Comment

Good game to watch. HU will do well in the conference again.

Comment

Originally posted by BisonDOc View Post

Amen! Two guys fighting for position... Plus there is no way that would have been caught inbounds anyways.

Great hard fought game though. Would love to watch 9 more of those

Comment

This. All of it.

I love the way OBU plays and BB is perfect. Smart. Elusive.

They whipped us at times. But we got the game taken away from us late not by the tigers.

Watching OBU defend the triple reminds me of NWMSU just not as talented. Very sound.
              Last edited by Divisiontwo; 09-05-2019, 09:25 PM.

Comment

I think for both teams all you can ask is to have a chance to win it at the end. Felt like the call gave the game away but for a freshman to come in his first game and hit a game winner is definition of clutch right there.

Teams that keep Brazeal in the pocket and can apply some pressure he's going to have trouble. His scramble ability is insane, which makes me a little shocked OBU doesn't run him more. Freeman is definitely to go to playmaker. Sure glad he will be gone next year.

I think Peydon's biggest limitation is that he had 3 brand new O-lineman (center and both guards with pressure tending to come over those areas) starting first games against arguably the 2nd best defense in the conference (that's because I personally think HU's is #1). He's not the runner of Parish or Dingle was, but he has a better arm than both of them. Just wish he would go through some progressions, bc he had some guys open underneath I think could have made some plays if he had just looked.

Comment

Bullcrap Had had ahold of his Jersey and drug him down. He didnt inject himself. the kid committed a penalty. He saw it and he did his job. Same way he did in our DB in their final drive

Comment

Awesome game played by Harding. As always could have went either way. I pray #64 is ok. Good luck the rest of the way, Bizen!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigworm View Post

Bullcrap Had had ahold of his Jersey and drug him down. He didnt inject himself. the kid committed a penalty. He saw it and he did his job. Same way he did in our DB in their final drive

Comment

Thanks for proving you're blind and stupid oversized fish bait--knew I could count on that Quachita edjumacashun coming through.

Comment

It was a really terrible call lol I just don't feel much sympathy because I've been a fan of teams that have had games stolen by bad calls before and at the end of the day you have to put yourself into a position to where that won't be a factor. Most notably, the Saints NFC call has numbed me to this sort of thing. It helps that I'm on the purple sideline but still

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by walnut100 View Post
                              It was a really terrible call lol I just don't feel much sympathy because I've been a fan of teams that have had games stolen by bad calls before and at the end of the day you have to put yourself into a position to where that won't be a factor. Most notably, the Saints NFC call has numbed me to this sort of thing. It helps that I'm on the purple sideline but still

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X