Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by BisonDOc View Post

I think Peydon's biggest limitation is that he had 3 brand new O-lineman (center and both guards with pressure tending to come over those areas) starting first games against arguably the 2nd best defense in the conference (that's because I personally think HU's is #1). He's not the runner of Parish or Dingle was, but he has a better arm than both of them. Just wish he would go through some progressions, bc he had some guys open underneath I think could have made some plays if he had just looked.

Comment

Realistically, you can. Same with holding

Comment

Comment

At least last year the call was right that settled the game. This one is just bad.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Well no joke. Of course a team will look better when you don't play as tough of an opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Mulerider View Post

Well no joke. Of course a team will look better when you don't play as tough of an opponent.

Comment

I kinda see where you are coming from, but every team makes mistakes during every football game. Harding, OBU, SNU, Henderson, SAU etc. Every team. I understand you are trying to find something positive about the loss. We all do when our team looses a football game. However, has Harding, OBU, or any GAC team ever won a D2 National Championship? I don't think so, so most likely every team will have deficiencies that will lead them to no title at the end of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Mulerider View Post

I kinda see where you are coming from, but every team makes mistakes during every football game. Harding, OBU, SNU, Henderson, SAU etc. Every team. I understand you are trying to find something positive about the loss. We all do when our team looses a football game. However, has Harding, OBU, or any GAC team ever won a D2 National Championship? I don't think so, so most likely every team will have deficiencies that will lead them to no title at the end of the year.

Comment

Just watched on Hudl about 15 times. 3 &16 thats incomplete, could've been called offensive PI, but you don't call that in the game. On 4&16, i'm not sure how Our guy continues downfield toward the end zone if he's holding on to the WR as he falls out bounds towards the stands to catch a football. Both guys have their hands on each other off the ball. I've seen the replay now, and it's not the right call. Last year, it was the right call after i watched the replay. Not so much this time.

Move on. HU should handle business and get in the playoffs and make noise like they've done the last half decade. Props to OBU. I don't like you, but have nothing but respect for the way that team plays. Physical and sound very multiple on offense. Good breed of football.

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post
                              Just watched on Hudl about 15 times. 3 &16 thats incomplete, could've been called offensive PI, but you don't call that in the game. On 4&16, i'm not sure how Our guy continues downfield toward the end zone if he's holding on to the WR as he falls out bounds towards the stands to catch a football. Both guys have their hands on each other off the ball. I've seen the replay now, and it's not the right call. Last year, it was the right call after i watched the replay. Not so much this time.

Move on. HU should handle business and get in the playoffs and make noise like they've done the last half decade. Props to OBU. I don't like you, but have nothing but respect for the way that team plays. Physical and sound very multiple on offense. Good breed of football.
                              Dude, your delusional. Your guy grabbed the back of our WR Jersey ,when they separated, and drug him down with him. (I also have hudl to watch). Dont grab the Jersey and you dont have a penalty. Whine all you want. Blame the refs. You still lost And your kids lost it. Not the refs. We can actually go to your long run that set up the score if you'd like and see the block in the back on our 23. Not called. Watch that on hudl and see what ya think. Kids play. Refs ref. Both make mistakes. I said before the game that the team with fewer mistakes wins. OBU was cleaner. OBU was the winner. I'm gone to next week. Good luck the rest of the way . All that said with utmost respect, D2.

Comment

What if these teams met in the playoff's some how..... How wild would that be?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X