Clear All

• Of Flowery Trees, Beasts, and Fake Cowboys

Click image for larger version

Name:	0kpDgHI.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	424467

Comment

Regardless of the outcome, I think you are smoking crack or have a creative imagination. Hats off to you!

Comment

Originally posted by Mulerider View Post
        Regardless of the outcome, I think you are smoking crack or have a creative imagination. Hats off to you!
        Smoking crack? That's the best ya got Counterfeit Cowboy? C'mon you can do better. Oh wait, you root for a team coached by Gilligan, so never mind. However, kudos to y'all for find him and getting him off that island.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Says View Post

Smoking crack? That's the best ya got Counterfeit Cowboy? C'mon you can do better. Oh wait, you root for a team coached by Gilligan, so never mind. However, kudos to y'all for find him and getting him off that island.
          Do you have something personal against Bill?

Comment

This is just an odd thread...

Comment

I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mulerider View Post
                Do you have something personal against Bill?
                If Billy Bonkers is gonna be a sailor swearing blowhard, he could at least learn how to flip the bird to an opposing team's sideline ship-shape and Bristol fashion. It's the decent thing to do. But then again, we all know he just can't get rid of his Gilligan tendencies.
                Last edited by Simon Says; 09-20-2019, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by spidermac View Post
                  This is just an odd thread...
                  So is being a Spider Pimp, but you don't hear me judging.

Comment

Yikes.

Comment

Hats of to Harding for a perfect gameplanned game. They ran the option pretty well tonight. SAU is definitely having a down year with the QB. After 3 pretty good ones I guess we are due a downturn. Hope these boys can finish strong and maybe make a bowl. Hope to see OBU and Harding in the playoffs this year again. Is it Baseball/Softball season yet?

Comment

Great job to Presten Paden. I believe that's his name? Boy is an Triple Option Machine. Good athletism. Biggest thing is the entire Harding D. Curious to see how they play the rest of the season, but the Defense may get them over the hump in the playoffs this year. Again, giving credit where credit is due. Harding played a near perfect game. Back to the drawing board next week for SAU.

Comment

Comment

Imagine even trying to give a back handed complement after losing 31-0 at home

Comment

I heard it. Every time Billy Bonkers opens his yap he proves how much of a blowhard he is. I said we would horsewhip his team and we did. Starting tomorrow we prepare for the Commies coming to town.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X