Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Indy at OBU

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
    Maybe you'd be in the playoffs if you'd played the male cheerleader.
    clever. dont you have a ricky martin concert to get ready for?

Comment

Last edited by Divisiontwo; 11-25-2018, 08:05 PM.

Comment

the fishnet freddy talks, your conference sh*ts gold star players.....you mean to tell me you couldn't find a decent holder in the whole school that could hold the ball on an XP? it cant be the WR part....you guys are a flex bone team and the WR for the most part is a deception. football is simple junior....for over 100 years its been about blocking and tackling. you block and tackle more than the other team, you win.....never been about a friggin holder on XPs. for the record, hays almost beat them too if it wasn't for those pesky personal fouls and turnovers. over than that, they dominated indy.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post
          the fishnet freddy talks, your conference sh*ts gold star players.....you mean to tell me you couldn't find a decent holder in the whole school that could hold the ball on an XP? it cant be the WR part....you guys are a flex bone team and the WR for the most part is a deception. football is simple junior....for over 100 years its been about blocking and tackling. you block and tackle more than the other team, you win.....never been about a friggin holder on XPs. for the record, hays almost beat them too if it wasn't for those pesky personal fouls and turnovers. over than that, they dominated indy.
          Yeah. I did overestimate your IQ. Sorry about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post
            Yeah. I did overestimate your IQ. Sorry about that.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Ferris state scored 3 touchdowns. You know the blocking and tackling thing you referenced.
                  Harding scored 3 touchdowns. You know the blocking and tackling you referenced.

The difference in the scoreboard was due to extra points. It seems you did struggle with the comprehension part of what I was saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post
                    Ferris state scored 3 touchdowns. You know the blocking and tackling thing you referenced.
                    Harding scored 3 touchdowns. You know the blocking and tackling you referenced.

The difference in the scoreboard was due to extra points. It seems you did struggle with the comprehension part of what I was saying.
                    so your teams make a few more tackles and boom....you're up a touchdown and the Ferris Bueller popcorn machine maintenance and oil change technical institute goes down in flames. not that hard to understand really.

look dude, I have film of 3 or so seasons of harding on my hudl account. I know more about your offense than you know. 1.....just one downfield block could have been the difference in the game.

peace out, girl scout

Comment

• Re: Indy at OBU

so your teams make a few more tackles and boom....you're up a touchdown and the Ferris Bueller popcorn machine maintenance and oil change technical institute goes down in flames. not that hard to understand really.

look dude, I have film of 3 or so seasons of harding on my hudl account. I know more about your offense than you know. 1.....just one downfield block could have been the difference in the game.

peace out, girl scout

Comment

peace out, girl scout
                        How about you guys write some more parking tickets for the Edmond High School students so that you can get your team into the playoffs instead of starting **** on the GAC forum, huh?

Comment

so now that we have an understanding of the difference in our age, I can safely say I was running the veer/flexbone/wishbone offense before you even drew your helmet for your freshman season in high school. as an Oline coach/OC and head coach now, im not measuring anything.
                          as a coach, im saying stop being a puss looking for excuses as to why harding lost the game. they lost and it was purely lack of execution. didn't have **** to do with a concussion on your holder. could have been coaching but I kinda doubt it. Ferris has scholarship players too and im sure they watched film.
                          if you were there when they installed the offense, you should know that PERFECT EXECUTION is what wins the games with this offense. 21 points should have been enough to win the game...if you don't understand that, nothing I say would make a difference anyway.

Comment

so now that we have an understanding of the difference in our age, I can safely say I was running the veer/flexbone/wishbone offense before you even drew your helmet for your freshman season in high school. as an Oline coach/OC and head coach now, im not measuring anything.
                            as a coach, im saying stop being a puss looking for excuses as to why harding lost the game. they lost and it was purely lack of execution. didn't have **** to do with a concussion on your holder. could have been coaching but I kinda doubt it. Ferris has scholarship players too and im sure they watched film.
                            if you were there when they installed the offense, you should know that PERFECT EXECUTION is what wins the games with this offense. 21 points should have been enough to win the game...if you don't understand that, nothing I say would make a difference anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by walnut100 View Post
                              How about you guys write some more parking tickets for the Edmond High School students so that you can get your team into the playoffs instead of starting **** on the GAC forum, huh?
                              that was random. did the uco campus police hurt your feelings? or does your liberace tribute band not pay enough to keep you gainfully employed?

how bout you try and keep your mother off my lawn and fishnet fred out of our trash can on the MIAA forums and we wont have to come over here and spank your lil asses...

Comment

I'm not Fred's keeper, I've gotten into it with him too, he'll do what he'll do

You can't spank my Tigers' asses if you don't make the big dance though!!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X