Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigworm View Post

But anytime you play a top level team, you cant make mistakes. All of us will have to play clean football to win.
    This is true and to my point erlier in the post.

Comment

Looking a bit more balanced

Comment

Originally posted by Bigworm View Post

Valdosta showed a tad sign of weakness this weekend. Dont count the Bizen out against valdosta if that were to happen. HU will be tough no matter the opponent.

I think the top 4 teams in the GAC can play with anyone in the country. But anytime you play a top level team, you cant make mistakes. All of us will have to play clean football to win.
        I love the GAC but your crazy if you think the top 4 teams can play with anyone in the country. SAU will get demolished by OBU and HSU. Harding can play with anyone because of their offense. OBU can compete but can't win against the northern schools. HSU has the offense to play with anyone in the country but teams will destroy their defense. SAU won't ever make the playoffs..

Comment

Originally posted by bandguy11 View Post

First, it was ECU.. second.. they were definitely looking towards the obu matchup.. even the radio announcer said so... I listen to the local broadcast as ecu stats and video went down!! But.. to be fair.. it is easy to overlook ecu
          ouch... but true

Comment

I mean, I think that's what most people would guess.

Comment

The El Dorado game should be well attended by both schools.

Comment

Originally posted by ONCEATIGER25 View Post

I love the GAC but your crazy if you think the top 4 teams can play with anyone in the country. SAU will get demolished by OBU and HSU. Harding can play with anyone because of their offense. OBU can compete but can't win against the northern schools. HSU has the offense to play with anyone in the country but teams will destroy their defense. SAU won't ever make the playoffs..

Comment

Hit the nail on the head.

Comment

As I posted, I don't think there is much gap between the top 4 in 2019. I don't see there is a NC contender in the conference. I am not sure there is a team that will make regiional finals.
                    I think the HSU team is as good as the 2015 team if not better. But, to most of these post, it's a more of wait and see. Either way, the teams in the running will push the others to be better. That was the point of my post.

I don't think OBU is as good as they were last year. I don't see HU making it to regionals.

It's just an opinion. like all these posts. I would have bet everybody that saw HU lose 3 games in a regular season (2017), would have thought they would have gone as far as they did. I'm including the HU fans. Tell me I'm wrong. It's just an opinion.

I still owe you a steak dinner because of 2017. When you're avaiable, I'll make good on bet.
                    Last edited by Redready; 10-28-2019, 09:40 AM. Reason: Wanted to add comment on bet

Comment

Comment

Yes. It is always hard for us to determine if we have teams that can compete with teams in the region, due to silo scheduling. I really wish we would change the format and schedule games with other conferences. Unfortunately, it looks like we will still be in the silo schedule in the near futrue.

Comment

Comment

Comment

To use the excuse of early season matchup, as I mentioned before, our QB is a bit better than when we played you guys!! You would still beat us, but not as bad I don't think!

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X