7 Grand Valley St. 5-1 7-1
    8 Missouri Western 6-2 6-2
    9 Fort Hays St. 6-2 6-2
    10 Henderson St.

Pretty plz leave us in our region. Pretty plz

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post
      Pretty plz leave us in our region. Pretty plz
      Ha! Lots will probably change in the next few weeks. Surprising to see UIndy ranked ahead of OBU.

NCAA would love that though because of cheap travel. Maybe they keep it there.

Comment

Yea. That dont make much sense. But whatever they think. The whole regional system makes no sense to me to start with. Haha.

Comment

I'm working on this week's Bracketology and it's going to look a lot less unusual than previous weeks. Only two teams sent out of their home SR, and SR1 and SR2 with all the normal seed-based matchups.

Comment

Comment

Would tiger fans rather play us or another team? History says your more likely to beat us..

Comment

Would tiger fans rather play us or another team? History says your more likely to beat us..
                Playing Harding doesn't scare me and I'm confident. I'm sure it wouldn't bother the team, game planning might be easier. We've already done it this year though, I'd personally like to play somebody out of conference. Even if we don't win them all it all it's still a fun change.

Granted if you play and beat Harding again you get to play an out of conference team anyway. So I'll just be happy to be in the playoffs again, don't care too much who they play.

Comment

Comment

I like how the defense plays against Harding. Allowed 2 TD's in the last two games.

I agree it would be a coin flip, always is. I have confidence OBU can win, doesn't mean they will, but confident they can. I'm sure you feel the same on Harding.
                    Last edited by OBUGrad; 10-28-2019, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post
                      I like how the defense plays against Harding. Allowed 2 TD's in the last two games.

I agree it would be a coin flip, always is. I have confidence OBU can win, doesn't mean they will, but confident they can. I'm sure you feel the same on Harding.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Either is fine.

Comment

But gotta beat SAU first

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X