Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm actually not completely surprised based on the regional rankings with where OBU and HU sit. OBU only has 1 good win and schedule has been light, but it's about to pick up. HU on the otherhand has played the tougher schedule by far. If Henderson wins out I see the GAC probably getting all 3 in as NWMS, GV, and at least Hays all probably lose 1 more game which would be awesome to the GAC.

While I would love another chance at OBU in the playoffs, I'm sure Coach Simmons and the rest of the team will look forward to whoever we will face and be ready. Let's just say we have to beat ECU and take care of business anyways to have that chance

Comment

I can see the logic with Uindy at 3. They havent been challenged this year. I in no way understand the 2 central mizu logic.

I'd honestly rather see someone we dont normally see at least during early rounds Give us all a shot at earning more respect for our conference. I think HU is a nightmare for whoever they play.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigworm View Post
        I can see the logic with Uindy at 3. They havent been challenged this year. I in no way understand the 2 central mizu logic.

I'd honestly rather see someone we dont normally see at least during early rounds Give us all a shot at earning more respect for our conference. I think HU is a nightmare for whoever they play.

Comment

The regional rankings aren't great. There is a chance that if OBU loses to HSU which I see happening, they may not make the playoffs and a 9-2 MIAA team makes it. I believe that GAC gets 2 in, so it would be winner of HSU/OBU and Harding.

Comment

Originally posted by ONCEATIGER25 View Post
            The regional rankings aren't great. There is a chance that if OBU loses to HSU which I see happening, they may not make the playoffs and a 9-2 MIAA team makes it. I believe that GAC gets 2 in, so it would be winner of HSU/OBU and Harding.
            Three more weeks to play. LOTS can change with all the teams.

Comment

Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post
              #
              My thoughts exactly

Comment

Comment

Is this supposed to be a little fuel? Haha

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X