Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry that happened. Unfortunatley it is one of the things I do not like about the BOTR. It does happen on both sides of the street and again it is unfortunate. Personal property is off limits in my books. A decent prank is one thing, but destroying property of any kind is not tolerable, to me.

We enjoy you as a poster and I know for a fact that it is not one of the two HSU posters that did anything like I am mentioning. Nor do I think it is any OBU poster doing this nonsense.

I look forward to the friendly bantor for the week. Here's to hoping it is a top memorable game.

Comment

Game info
      https://hsusports.com/news/2019/11/1...ion-guide.aspx

I pray that no player on either side of the ball gets a serious injury.
      Last edited by Redready; 11-10-2019, 06:01 PM.

Comment

I have never seen a BOTR game sell completly out. There will be standing room only, but they will keep selling tickets.

BTW I have a Duaghter that Played VB at HSU and is getting her Masters from Harding. When she told me she matriculated at HU, we just stared at each other for a minute and then busted out laughing. It's all good.

Comment

Comment

This is going to be a busy week. LOL

Comment

Wait... You claim it didn't happen, but then said if it did, it happens on both sides. Why say it didn't happen, but then say it happens on the other side if it did? I'm not going to sit here and accuse the guy of lying.

Comment

Originally posted by Redready View Post

I have never seen a BOTR game sell completly out. There will be standing room only, but they will keep selling tickets.

BTW I have a Duaghter that Played VB at HSU and is getting her Masters from Harding. When she told me she matriculated at HU, we just stared at each other for a minute and then busted out laughing. It's all good.
                Would you like a black or gold HU hat? I assume you've already made a large donation to the new facility. We really appreciate all your support at HU.

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post

Would you like a black or gold HU hat? I assume you've already made a large donation to the new facility. We really appreciate all your support at HU.
                  Dang it. I knew this day was coming. HAHA!

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post

Wait... You claim it didn't happen, but then said if it did, it happens on both sides. Why say it didn't happen, but then say it happens on the other side if it did? I'm not going to sit here and accuse the guy of lying.

Comment

Comment

https://katv.com/news/local/two-hend...sm-at-ouachita

Comment

I remember that. Those players were removed from the roster that day. Never saw them on it after that. Young freshman that made some very poor decisions. It was wrong what they did that day.

The game was suspended at some point in history, due to things getting out of hand (kidnapping). Glad it's a game played each year, but I dislike the vandalism.

This year is leading up to what looks like a great game. Hope it is, wiith no property distruction.

It is a good football game and has losts of good activities all week long. The town will be packed and excited for this years highly anticipated game.

Comment

https://greatamericanconference.com/...-the-week.aspx

Selected NCAA D2 showcase game of week.

Comment

I would absolutely love to go to this game, but there's no way I can make that 7 hour drive. Will be a crazy one!

Comment

Originally posted by BulldogLB View Post
                                I would absolutely love to go to this game, but there's no way I can make that 7 hour drive. Will be a crazy one!
                                I also wish you could make. It would be a plaesure to meet you.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X