Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post
    Still can't believe Frazier got the ball through that window. I thought we had two guys in position to make play on ball in the end zone. I don't mind that one nearly as bad as the last two. They made a play to beat us that year fair and square. Unreal football game.
    That was a memorable game for sure. I think the way it ended after OBU defeated HSU on the last week, come selection day, OBU was #1 in Region and HU was (I think 6th) I believe there were only 6 teams from each super region to make it to the playoffs in 2014. So GAC had the top seed and the last seed for the region. OBU lost to Duluth at home. HU lost to PSU in Kansas.

Comment

Weather for the game.
      Saturday will be sunshine and mid 50's with a NE 4 mph wind
      And it's on turf these days.

I will be there and will meet anyone if they would like.

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post
        Still can't believe Frazier got the ball through that window. I thought we had two guys in position to make play on ball in the end zone. I don't mind that one nearly as bad as the last two. They made a play to beat us that year fair and square. Unreal football game.
        I still can't believe that we had a starting quarterback for Auburn and couldn't do better than we did. Yeh, he wasn't the best they ever had, but loosing first round in the playoffs felt underwhelming.

Comment

Originally posted by MilSF View Post

I still can't believe that we had a starting quarterback for Auburn and couldn't do better than we did. Yeh, he wasn't the best they ever had, but loosing first round in the playoffs felt underwhelming.

Comment

Don't know if HSU can stop the run. Will be interesting to see.

Comment

Originally posted by HUBisons1 View Post
              Don't know if HSU can stop the run. Will be interesting to see.
              Hard to tell until we play. Only thing we have to look at are the stats.

But, I hope we do as well with OBU as we did keeping Harding under their average. They are a 6.4 yd average on the year. They got 4.3 yd average on us and we got 4.8 on them.

OBU looks like they average 5.3 yds. and when they played Harding they got 4.7 yd average and OBU got 3.2.

We have played the top 4 out of 5 GAC rushing teams and did fairly well. UAM got 3.6, SAU 3.8. We kept 3 out of 4 under their average. The other rushing one, we had reserves in most of 2nd half. Still have to play OBU.

So, if we continue to do well in keeping somone under their average, we might fair well.

Should be a great game.
              Last edited by Redready; 11-13-2019, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Game notes:
                https://hsusports.com/documents/2019...U_.pdf?id=1018
                I really love the pictures on page 3. LOL 2011 picture is determined to show, HE DID NOT CROSS THE GOAL LINE.
                But all credit to Rycraw. He was a great OBU player. I liked him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of the AIC View Post

Game was called a 3-3 tie at halftime after a 2 hour weather delay that featured 2 tornado warnings and the field at Haygood being flooded out to the hash marks on both sides.
                  Did it look like this?

Just Kidding. Things look a lot different today to say the least. Not sure when this was, but was tagged as a BOTR game. It came from a documentation that the former SID (Troy) some of you know him, wrote on the history of the BOTR. Good read.

Comment

Originally posted by Redready View Post

Did it look like this?

Just Kidding. Things look a lot different today to say the least. Not sure when this was, but was tagged as a BOTR game. It came from a documentation that the former SID (Troy) some of you know him, wrote on the history of the BOTR. Good read.

Ive seen that pic before.

The field in that pic is where the Newberry housing project and the aviation center currently sit.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of the AIC View Post

Ive seen that pic before.

The field in that pic is where the Newberry housing project and the aviation center currently sit.
                      Awesome. Glad you came up with that. Someone was texting me for more details on the picture, that I did not have..

Comment

NCAA up on game this weekend.
                        https://www.ncaa.com/news/football/a...ravine-rivalry

Comment

Comment

Rumor is that Sports Illustrated is here too, I've heard it from several people

Comment

Originally posted by ReddieMade View Post

Rumor is that Sports Illustrated is here too, I've heard it from several people
                              Not a rumor. They are in town.

Comment

First BOTR for me in quite a while. Go Reddies.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X