Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That quiet rumbling noise - Harding vs Henderson

Shhh ... Henderson are you listening? That quiet rumbling noise in the distance are the Harding Bisons. We’re coming for you. What kind of chances do you think the Bisons have at beating the Reddies?

I think their chances are really good. Defense seems to be getting the job done pretty well. Offense will do it’s thing. Offense has been holding the ball for over 40 minutes the last few weeks.

Comment

Harding will win out. My hope is that Henderson and SEOSU finish with 1 loss as well. They all have a decent chance at doing so. We will see how it goes. I have the most confidence in Harding being 10-1 at the end of the year though.

Comment

I think so too. No doubt our defensive secondary has improved since our loss to SOSU. I was very impressed with their comeback against SAU. I think it will come down to whether or not we can stop Morse and Curry. No way HSU gets 200 + yds. rushing against us like they have against other teams.

Comment

Should be a heck of a game. Gotta get past ECU this week first. Harding has looked impressive since that loss to Southeastern.

Comment

Originally posted by ReddieMade View Post
            Should be a heck of a game. Gotta get past ECU this week first. Harding has looked impressive since that loss to Southeastern.
            HU being down their best defender in an already thin, especially for HU, defense certainly didn’t help against SEOSU. He’s been back last two weeks. And it’s shown. Should be another classic HU/HSU match up. Can’t wait to see it

Comment

It’s game week boys. Get your popcorn ready!

Comment

Yes. Going to be a very important week in the GAC. The winner not only has an inside track on winning the conference but also possibly hosting a playoff game. Hopefully Curry won’t go off for 168 yards like he did against ECU.

Comment

Originally posted by OldBison View Post
                  Yes. Going to be a very important week in the GAC. The winner not only has an inside track on winning the conference but also possibly hosting a playoff game. Hopefully Curry won’t go off for 168 yards like he did against ECU.
                  Harding defended him well in 2019. Southeastern defended him well this year. ECU doubled him most of the day Saturday, it just didn't matter.

He's as good a D2 player as I've seen. Should be a fun game. The contrasting styles on offense are really going to be something.

Comment

The contrasting styles on offense are always interesting. Using our slow grinding offense may be our best defense against Curry because it keeps him off the field. I also think our run defense and pass rush will be better than some of your previous opponents.

Comment

HU blocks a punt through the end zone for a safety

9-7 HU with 5:25 left in the 1st

Comment

I lied on the pick em. There is a thread. My fault.

Very impressed with bisons so far.

and impressed with the HSU broadcast. Great video quality. Commentators doing a great job.

Comment

Chances of beating Harding with two first half turnovers and a blocked punt? Not great.

Comment

Bisons 22 Reddies at the half. It ain’t over until it’s over. If any team in GAC can make up points in a hurry, it’s the Reddies. All it takes is a few great catches like the one Curry had in the first quarter and Reddies are right back in this one.

Comment

Never seen people slip more often on a dry surface than I do at Henderson.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X