Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheeeeeew it’s a bloodbath

Comment

Yikes. Maybe worst I’ve seen Henderson defend the option since we started running it.

Comment

Bisons 46 Not so Reddies 14 with less than 10 minutes left in 4th quarter

Comment

Final Bisons 46 Reddies 21

Comment

So Harding is gonna finish the year with at least a share of the conference title. All that’s left is to see if it’s outright or they share with one or two other teams. 4 way tie at the top. Should be a fun rest of the year.

Did not see today’s results coming.

Comment

Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post
              So Harding is gonna finish the year with at least a share of the conference title. All that’s left is to see if it’s outright or they share with one or two other teams. 4 way tie at the top. Should be a fun rest of the year.

GAC tie breaker rules are stupid. If you have same number of losses, head to head should decide when possible.

Comment

Originally posted by ReddieMade View Post
                Chances of beating Harding with two first half turnovers and a blocked punt? Not great.
                And their Dline taking it on the chin for 4 quarters. As you said last week after the ECU game “oof”

Comment

A 4 way tie? SEO and OBU still have to play so does OBU and HSU. There’s a lot of football left to play and at least 2 teams are getting out of contention.
                  Last edited by LeftSider; 10-16-2021, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LeftSider View Post

A 4 way tie? SEO and OBU still have to play so does OBU and SEO. There’s a lot of football left to play and at least 2 teams are getting out of contention.
                    4 way tie at the moment. Not possible to finish year with 4 way tie.

Comment

4 way tie at the moment. Not possible to finish year with 4 way tie.
                      Gotcha, yeah it will be interesting to see how OBU does with both these teams

Comment

Gotcha, yeah it will be interesting to see how OBU does with both these teams
                        I think OBU beats them both

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post

I think OBU beats them both
                          I'm of the opposite opinion. I think OBU loses both. They have a better chance at beating SEOSU than HSU imo. But from what I've seen, I don't think they are better than either team. They have had the easiest schedule so far as well.

Comment

And their Dline taking it on the chin for 4 quarters. As you said last week after the ECU game “oof”
                            Yeah, I said that to the ECU guy who had talked about how great they were since the summer and talked about how they were gonna come in and beat us. I didn’t say a word good or bad about this game today. I knew Harding was very good.

Tough day for the Reddies. Credit to Harding, they played almost flawlessly. They’ll have a shot against anyone in the country if they play like they did today.

Good news is that HSU controls its own destiny still. Win out, you’re getting a ring and a trip to the playoffs regardless of today. Wish it had been closer, but ultimately the Reddies are still in a good spot.

Comment

Yeah, I said that to the ECU guy who had talked about how great they were since the summer and talked about how they were gonna come in and beat us. I didn’t say a word good or bad about this game today. I knew Harding was very good.

Tough day for the Reddies. Credit to Harding, they played almost flawlessly. They’ll have a shot against anyone in the country if they play like they did today.

Good news is that HSU controls its own destiny still. Win out, you’re getting a ring and a trip to the playoffs regardless of today. Wish it had been closer, but ultimately the Reddies are still in a good spot.
                              Lol at ring. I hate it.

Comment

If HSU, Harding, and SEOSU all win out it's a three-way tie at 10-1.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X