Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LeftSider View Post

I think it depends on the skill guys but really it's on the big heavys up front. OBU Oline has had trouble at times getting movement, and SEO's Dline is big. On the reverse, 56 for OBU is from what i've seen, a phenom in pass rush along with other Dline man who can roll. SEO's Oline is big but they start getting beat later in games.
    So is it the skill guys or the guys up front?

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post

So is it the skill guys or the guys up front?

Comment

Man that's a name I haven't heard in a long time. He left and took the Arkansas Tech job I think in 2017 or 2018 and then left that job after like a month. I have no idea what's happened to him since then. I figured he had retired maybe to spend time with his own kids or something along those lines.

According to a KATV report Bo Atterberry resigned from the ATU job for health reasons. His dad passed away earlier this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Baldsexy View Post

Man that's a name I haven't heard in a long time. He left and took the Arkansas Tech job I think in 2017 or 2018 and then left that job after like a month. I have no idea what's happened to him since then. I figured he had retired maybe to spend time with his own kids or something along those lines.
          Man, I could be wrong, but he may have had some health complications shortly after taking the Tech job. Maybe a stroke? Or a heart attack? Could be completely wrong. Has been a few years since then.

Comment

Sounds like you guys are probably correct. I had no idea what was going on with him after he resigned at ATU. All I know is how shocked everybody was when he left SE and the story that he gave to the team for why he was leaving. Hope he and his family are doing ok he's a great guy and I know the players at SE respected him. My cousin was a principal over at Anna High at the time he was there and one time I guess a couple of SE players were at one of their games and I guess they were acting up a little and my cousin was on game duty and went over to talk to them. Well he figured out pretty quick that they played at SE. Well he also happened to know Coach Atterbury. So he pulls out his phone and shows them he had Atterbury's number in his contacts and says do I need to give him a call? They very quickly said no sir and apoligized and didn't make any more trouble for the rest of the game.

Comment

Comment

I'm really dissapointed that I have to watch the game on tv instead of getting to go. But those away games in Arkansas are just a bit too far for me to drive. OBU is like an 11 hr drive for me. I bet this will be a great game to watch live. And I've heard that they have a really nice campus and facilities.

Comment

I'm really dissapointed that I have to watch the game on tv instead of getting to go. But those away games in Arkansas are just a bit too far for me to drive. OBU is like an 11 hr drive for me. I bet this will be a great game to watch live. And I've heard that they have a really nice campus and facilities.

Comment

Comment

You are referring to the Youtube broadcast correct? That's the link I have. Or does the school have it's own link elsewhere? I just want the best version available to watch my son since I couldn't make it to the game this week.

Comment

You are referring to the Youtube broadcast correct? That's the link I have. Or does the school have it's own link elsewhere? I just want the best version available to watch my son since I couldn't make it to the game this week.
                        https://www.youtube.com/ouachitasportsdigitalnetwork

Comment

Thanks! That's the one I have.

Comment

Comment

Comment

The Massey predictor machine should be checked - OBU getting crushed today...........

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X