Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Flying Bisons

Are you guys watching this? A quarter and a half into the Harding-ECU game and the Bisons have thrown the ball 5 times scoring on two. Typical first game for us though. Two turnovers and a couple of killer penalties.

These turnovers and a few pretty uncharacteristic penalties are concerning though.

Comment

15-yard punt by Harding.

Comment

Dude….there is first game stuff with us and our offense, i get it. But then there’s this. Special teams, defense, and very few penalties are what we are used to seeing. This first half is not it.

Comment

I agree. It was one of the ugliest first half’s I’ve seen us play since I don’t know when. Looks like we’re definitely searching for a fullback.

Comment

Am I the only one that thought he was about 1 yd past the LOS on that “pass?”

Comment

Originally posted by OldBison View Post
              I agree. It was one of the ugliest first half’s I’ve seen us play since I don’t know when. Looks like we’re definitely searching for a fullback.
              I knew we’d be looking to fill that role for sure. Someone will emerge.

Comment

Originally posted by codeblack View Post
                Am I the only one that thought he was about 1 yd past the LOS on that “pass?”
                I was wondering that but I can't be sure from this angle.

Comment

Harding has 88 yards on two completed passes and 84 yards on 20 rushes.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
                    Harding has 88 yards on two completed passes and 84 yards on 20 rushes.
                    I’ll take “statistics I wouldn’t expect” for $1000, Alex.

Comment

Harding's fourth fumble, but they didn't lose this one.

Comment

6 passes. 3 incompletions. 3 touchdowns.

Comment

Don’t think bisons are great at the moment.

Comment

Penalty on a punt nets 18 yards for ECU. That's only the second-worst penalty on a punt for Harding.

Comment

Why in the world would ECU go for it? Seemed like defense was playing pretty good. Stupid move.i wonder about some folks that get paid to coach football. Smh. ECU may not have won, but when they lined up to go for it with the back up QB, they sealed it. Unreal

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X