Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time I have ever watched Ouachita. Why on earth do they have numbers on the back of their helmets like hockey players?

Also...the play by play guy on YouTube is something else haha

Comment

Originally posted by canadarican View Post
      First time I have ever watched Ouachita. Why on earth do they have numbers on the back of their helmets like hockey players?

Also...the play by play guy on YouTube is something else haha
      The number: We had a player die a couple of weeks ago. It’s his number - https://obutigers.com/news/2022/9/6/...le-leader.aspx

Play by play guy: He is the definition of a “homer” for sure. He’s been doing PBP for decades, since him and Jeff Root were undergrads at OBU. Rex is a senior editor now at one of the larger Arkansas newspapers and Jeff is Dean of Humanities here at OBU

Comment

Game was about what I expected. Low scoring, defensive battle. OBU is the clear front runner in the GAC. This was the first full game of theirs I watched and wow, their defense is impressive. After Hardings 1st score, they just couldn’t put anything together minus a few spots, so big credit to the OBU Defense. Congrats to OBU!

Comment

Very impressed with the Ouachita defense tonight. They were coming downhill and delivering some hits tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by MilSF View Post

The number: We had a player die a couple of weeks ago. It’s his number - https://obutigers.com/news/2022/9/6/...le-leader.aspx

Play by play guy: He is the definition of a “homer” for sure. He’s been doing PBP for decades, since him and Jeff Root were undergrads at OBU. Rex is a senior editor now at one of the larger Arkansas newspapers and Jeff is Dean of Humanities here at OBU
            He’s supposed to be a homer. It’s a Ouachita broadcast, not a neutral one.

BIG win! Hard hitting as usual. Ouachita defense made play after play. Can’t say enough about them.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X