Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by codeblack View Post
    Is the live stream completely unwatchable for anyone else?
    Absolutely not even worth trying to watch unfortunately. Having listen to radio call with Billy Morgan.

Comment

Such a disappointment

Comment

Originally posted by BisonDOc View Post

Absolutely not even worth trying to watch unfortunately. Having listen to radio call with Billy Morgan.
        I forgot we have a radio broadcast. Thank you!

Comment

The live stream shut off at the end of the 1st quarter. Hopefully they are addressing the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by BisonDivot View Post
            The live stream shut off at the end of the 1st quarter. Hopefully they are addressing the issue.
            At this rate they could lean an iPhone against the glass of the press box and have a better production.

Comment

Props to SAU's QB & offense for an impressive effort against HU's strong defense.

Kindly, the technical difficulties with SAU broadcast was just sad.

Go Bisons

Comment

Sorry you guys had such a hard watching online. A buddy and I left Dallas at 7:30 am, got to Eldorado about noon. It was a warm day in southern Arkansas. All in all SAU have a good effort. After they scored on their opening drive of the 3rd quarter I thought we were going to have a game on our hands but a couple of big runs by our fullback up the middle and a key defensive stand in the red zone in the 3rd quarter seemed to take the starch out of the Muleriders. I thought our defense did a good job of limiting Jones and Scales to only 2 or 3 big runs. In the end 600 plus yards of rushing was just too much for the SAU defense.

Comment

In defense of SAU communications (who are all tremendous people), this Murphy USA game is played at a high school stadium with whatever infrastructure is in place. The communications team has no say in that and has to deal with it. Yes, it sucks the stream wasn't great.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X