Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LeftSider View Post

Only issue I have is that we’re not talking about natty light. Bisons got some good cats out of Oklahoma this year. I think if the whole team was Oklahoma and Georgia boys; they’d win the natty for the next 2 decades.
    Did they have a single major contributor from Oklahoma?

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post

Did they have a single major contributor from Oklahoma?
      Many of the greats are from Oklahoma. 2 coaches who were all Americans came from Tulsa and OKC.

Comment

If you wIn one, you can call it Bob if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by LeftSider View Post

Many of the greats are from Oklahoma. 2 coaches who were all Americans came from Tulsa and OKC.
          Another way of saying “no”

Comment

Last Friday the National Champs, Harding Bisons, were recognized at half-time in Memphis in the Round One game of the NCAA Basketball Playoffs. Pretty cool for the players and coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by OldBison View Post
              Last Friday the National Champs, Harding Bisons, were recognized at half-time in Memphis in the Round One game of the NCAA Basketball Playoffs. Pretty cool for the players and coaches.
              Was very cool just sorry for a lot of last year’s Sr starters who didn’t get to be a part of that.

Comment

Originally posted by BisonOL View Post
                This is a microcosm of all that’s wrong in this country today. I start a thread about recruiting and someone has an issue with the use of Natty. Here’s an option…just don’t read my threads or change into your big girl panties.
                Seems maybe you should take your own advice sense it bothered you so much. Congrats on the Natty. Do you get a championship or a beer

Comment

Originally posted by huntnfish View Post

Seems maybe you should take your own advice sense it bothered you so much. Congrats on the Natty. Do you get a championship or a beer
                  My thread so u can start your own if u want to push ur narrative. I just find it curious why people such us yourself choose to come into a thread and instead of adding to the discussion choose to pick at vernacular. For someone who is so caught up in the appropriateness of word choice, are you a Gunsnroses fan? Your lack of the use of the word and in your handle is offensive (please note the dripping sarcasm).
                  Last edited by BisonOL; 03-31-2024, 02:35 PM.

Comment

I do like Guns N' Roses....I bet if there was a title for best rock band in 1988 they would of won the Natty!

Comment

Originally posted by huntnfish View Post
                      I do like Guns N' Roses....I bet if there was a title for best rock band in 1988 they would have won the Natty!
                      Probably so and I bet they wouldn’t have given a flipping damn about calling it a Natty either

Comment

Never thought I would see Guns N Roses be mentioned in a conversation on a D2 Football message board.

Comment

Originally posted by Mulerider View Post
                          Never thought I would see Guns N Roses be mentioned in a conversation on a D2 Football message board.
                          You've obviously never been to a Pitt game where welcome to the jungle is still the intro song.

Comment

Any portal issues at Harding. Sewing quite a few at other places. LR has had around 8 but mostly grad with one year left of eligibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearhof View Post
                              Any portal issues at Harding. Sewing quite a few at other places. LR has had around 8 but mostly grad with one year left of eligibility.
                              No major contributors to my knowledge. Slightly different note: did see that GV d lineman got a Razorback offer this week.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X