• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dvaara
    replied
    Re: Northwest @ Grand Valley

Originally posted by JR Chaney View Post
    That is incorrect. The cable company is one that the company I work for owns. The cable company has to pay extra per subscriber for ESPN3, which this cable company does not do. They said the cost is too high for how many subscribers they have. Which cable is already a losing service on average. So while I have ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, and etc.. there is no espn 3 access. I already called the cable company on this as they aren't on the list when you go through ESPN 3 list of users. ESPN doesn't give ESPN3 for every subscriber, your provider has to subscribe to ESPN3 as well. I get my cable for free so not going to complain about them too much! Just sucks the game isn't available to everyone.

I went ahead and signed up for slingtv for a month.
    going slingin?

Leave a comment:

• KleShreen
    replied

That is incorrect. The cable company is one that the company I work for owns. The cable company has to pay extra per subscriber for ESPN3, which this cable company does not do. They said the cost is too high for how many subscribers they have. Which cable is already a losing service on average. So while I have ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, and etc.. there is no espn 3 access. I already called the cable company on this as they aren't on the list when you go through ESPN 3 list of users. ESPN doesn't give ESPN3 for every subscriber, your provider has to subscribe to ESPN3 as well. I get my cable for free so not going to complain about them too much! Just sucks the game isn't available to everyone.

Hmm. That seems very strange. I was under the impression that part of the fee that cable companies pay to carry the channel includes access for their users to ESPN3/WatchESPN.

Leave a comment:

• JR Chaney
    replied

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
    I don't understand what you're saying.

If you have a cable TV plan already with ESPN on it, then ESPN3/WatchESPN is available to you at no charge. You said your cable provider doesn't offer ESPN3, which makes it sound like you already have a cable TV plan. If your plan includes ESPN, then you get ESPN3/WatchESPN as well. You just login to your cable account through the watchespn.com website. They have every cable company that offers ESPN available to log in to.

Leave a comment:

• KleShreen
    replied

Really annoyed this is on ESPN3. I thought all playoff games were supposed to be streamed free. My cable provider doesn't offer ESPN3, they said it costs too much to add with the number of subscribers they have. I have ESPN+ so I asked on ESPN chat if that would let me watch ESPN3 and nope... Thought, well I use the parents but they decided to cord cut and get rid of directv. Not really a fan of having to sign up for Sling or something for a month to get the game.
    I don't understand what you're saying.

If you have a cable TV plan already with ESPN on it, then ESPN3/WatchESPN is available to you at no charge. You said your cable provider doesn't offer ESPN3, which makes it sound like you already have a cable TV plan. If your plan includes ESPN, then you get ESPN3/WatchESPN as well. You just login to your cable account through the watchespn.com website. They have every cable company that offers ESPN available to log in to.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied

Really annoyed this is on ESPN3. I thought all playoff games were supposed to be streamed free. My cable provider doesn't offer ESPN3, they said it costs too much to add with the number of subscribers they have. I have ESPN+ so I asked on ESPN chat if that would let me watch ESPN3 and nope... Thought, well I use the parents but they decided to cord cut and get rid of directv. Not really a fan of having to sign up for Sling or something for a month to get the game.
    I didn't realize this was on ESPN 3. That sucks.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied

Originally posted by BeachinLaker View Post
    That looks more like the single wing. It's an offense where there essentially is no QB. Everyone in the backfield is a RB and one might randomly throw the ball a couple times a game. The plays start with two players behind center able to take a direct snap. It's a really unique system and works well if you have the guys up front to successfully block for a run heavy offense.

The most used system in our area is the full house T. QB is directly under center and has 3 backs behind him lined up parallel to the OL. Many small to medium sized schools have won championships with that system.
    Their coach calls it the double Qb, double wing. It's a modified double wing, but sometimes they only stack one wing back instead of 2. Sometimes, they line up with just one QB, too.
    It's especially fun to watch when they start crossing the backs around and faking.

Leave a comment:

• JR Chaney
    replied

Originally posted by Ian Carlson View Post
    A lot of times they have a 7 day free trial. Unless you e had it before.
    I had it for a nc game or semi game in the pass.

Leave a comment:

• Divisiontwo
    replied

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
    Agree. Our scout team runs Harding's offense during every practice from fall camp until after Harding game. Ferris only chance against this offense is to be physically over bearing with with their D front. If not, I'm putting my money on Harding to win the time of possession and the game.

Leave a comment:

• Ian Carlson
    replied

A lot of times they have a 7 day free trial. Unless you e had it before.

Leave a comment:

• BeachinLaker
    replied

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    That looks more like the single wing. It's an offense where there essentially is no QB. Everyone in the backfield is a RB and one might randomly throw the ball a couple times a game. The plays start with two players behind center able to take a direct snap. It's a really unique system and works well if you have the guys up front to successfully block for a run heavy offense.

The most used system in our area is the full house T. QB is directly under center and has 3 backs behind him lined up parallel to the OL. Many small to medium sized schools have won championships with that system.
    Last edited by BeachinLaker; 11-16-2018, 09:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• JR Chaney
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied

http://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/dunc...bTA/videos.htm

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
    I need video of this.
    Lamar MO football
    There are some videos on youtube.

Leave a comment:

• KleShreen
    replied

The town I live in in MO runs double QB, double wing T. They are in the PO's trying to win their 8th straight state championship.
    I need video of this.

Leave a comment:

• dvaara
    replied

The town I live in in MO runs double QB, double wing T. They are in the PO's trying to win their 8th straight state championship.
    sounds interesting

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X