Re: All GLIAC Team

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
    Who comes up with this list? Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by IH8SVSU View Post
      Who comes up with this list? Wow!
      The coaches.

Which is surprising considering they gave coach of the year to someone who knowingly cheated the rules.
      2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
        The coaches.

Which is surprising considering they gave coach of the year to someone who knowingly cheated the rules.
        That's one of the many thoughts I had.

Comment

Originally posted by IH8SVSU View Post
          That's one of the many thoughts I had.
          Spineless voting, I guess that is a reflection of the commissioner and leadership in the GLIAC these days.

Comment

The coaches.

Here's a bail out.. They didn't know the penalty when they voted.:at-wits-end: Nah, they knew TA played with an ineligible player. NO matter the role or impact of said player, a COTY must know better. TA did not. Sad that the Conf. coaches, in essence, supported such behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post
              Here's a bail out.. They didn't know the penalty when they voted.:at-wits-end: Nah, they knew TA played with an ineligible player. NO matter the role or impact of said player, a COTY must know better. TA did not. Sad that the Conf. coaches, in essence, supported such behavior.
              They voted on Monday morning..so yea, they knew about it all...cant say what I want to..its messed up!

Comment

Originally posted by champgymusa View Post
                They voted on Monday morning..so yea, they knew about it all...cant say what I want to..its messed up!
                Maybe, but only if they listened to the PO show. You think they all did or could there be some other communication? I'm thinking NOT. Though, I would hope that they would be curious enough to see the order of the region and they are bright enough to figure out why Xerris dropped to the #2 slot.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post
                  Maybe, but only if they listened to the PO show. You think they all did or could there be some other communication? I'm thinking NOT. Though, I would hope that they would be curious enough to see the order of the region and they are bright enough to figure out why Xerris dropped to the #2 slot.
                  They ALL knew...remember kids Good sports are always winners!

Comment

They ALL knew...remember kids Good sports are always winners!
                    But all winners (COTY) are not always good sports.:disapointed:

Comment

Why censor yourself? It's a message board. Say what you want to say.

Comment

Originally posted by BeachinLaker View Post
                        Why censor yourself? It's a message board. Say what you want to say.
                        Agreed!

Whine /(h)w?n/
                        Noun - a long, high-pitched complaining cry.
                        Verb - give or make a long, high-pitched complaining cry or sound.

Fact - This is a compliance issue, not a head coach issue.
                        Fact - Player had no impact on any game this season.
                        Fact - Ferris and TA went undefeated in conference play.
                        Fact - GV had their chance, they crapped the bed.
                        Fact - MM has performance issues against TA. Can't get it up. Heard the blue pill comes in chewable form if that helps.

Go Dawgs!!!!!!

Comment

Agreed!

Whine /(h)w?n/

Fact - MM has performance issues against TA. Can't get it up. Heard the blue pill comes in chewable form if that helps.

Go Dawgs!!!!!!
                          OK...what I wanted to say but did not is based on not having information...but since you all ask...Did the player in question get a perm DQ as outlined in the NCAA handbook or is he getting a second chance? Seems like crap to me if the kid got bad info, even if other schools told him he would have to sit a year. When a 19 year old is screwed over by a coach or admin I sure hope that it is addressed. Kids get promised the moon too many times...and the coaches walk...I hate to talk about the young man when I dont have the facts...if thats whining fine...do it your way scooter.
                          Last edited by champgymusa; 11-14-2018, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Agreed!

Whine /(h)w?n/

Go Dawgs!!!!!!
                            lol.

It is crazy how all these different issues just coincidentally happen to follow the same coach like clockwork every few years.
                            2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

lol.

It is crazy how all these different issues just coincidentally happen to follow the same coach like clockwork every few years.
                              Coincidence isn't a crime until it's proven to be otherwise...lol :good:

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X