Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ferris Football

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
    Don't call the NCAA frauds for punishing you guys for eligibility fraud.
    You clowns have your hands full with the Greyhounds.

We know what we are up against...you got a 1 seed not based on your merit as you are ranked overall lower than FSU.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Carlson View Post
      Maybe. Maybe not. They ran for about 3 bills in 2012, but just 119 in 2016. Both games were 35-0 wins.
      Much respect to NW. Ferris aint done jack to talk bad of any GAC team!!!

Comment

You'd think these FRAUDS have won a NC or atleast played for one the way they brag about their team. #FRAUDS

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
          Much respect to NW. Ferris aint done jack to talk bad of any GAC team!!!
          Much to the chagrine of Divisiontwo, had the Bisons been able to come back all the way and win, this year's NW defense would have been closer to the 2012 result as far as yardage. Still pretty fast, but doesn't have the beef up front the 2016 team did. Yost was just a beast in that game.

Comment

Ferris is thankful the time ran out for them...but regardless. Congrats. I stand by everything I said. Very underwhelming relative to their ranking.

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post
              Ferris is thankful the time ran out for them...but regardless. Congrats. I stand by everything I said. Very underwhelming relative to their ranking.
              I missed the game, but just looked at the stars. Ferris only had 153 yards. Wow. Harding defense was playing.

That one has to sting for the Bisons

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post
                Will never understand GAC peoples logic. OBU beat you 7-3 (game you should have won)...ranked 3rd in nation. Ferris beats you 21-19, ranked 2nd in the nation but somehow we're not worthy of our ranking?....lol sure.

Comment

Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post
                  I missed the game, but just looked at the stars. Ferris only had 153 yards. Wow. Harding defense was playing.

That one has to sting for the Bisons
                  Helps when Harding gave us the ball inside the 10 and at their 30.

Comment

Will say that FB Chancey is a trooper. He was taking some serious shots and kept getting up. FB in an option offense has to be the worst position to play in college football.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
                      Will never understand GAC peoples logic. OBU beat you 7-3 (game you should have won)...ranked 3rd in nation. Ferris beats you 21-19, ranked 2nd in the nation but somehow we're not worthy of our ranking?....lol sure.

Comment

Ferris O' owned the 1st half and crapped the bed in the 2nd. But to be expected. HC didn't deal with the offense the whole week...worked strictly with the D and left the O to the coordinator. It showed when adjustments needed to be made. Trying to get ready for Harding in 3 days is a pain in the a&&. Time to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by FSUBulldog27 View Post
                          You are lucky our DE went to the NFL this past spring. He enjoyed some good hits on your guys...
                          Seiler was Baaaaaad Ass! Where did he land? Was he drafted?

Comment

Ferris O' owned the 1st half and crapped the bed in the 2nd. But to be expected. HC didn't deal with the offense the whole week...worked strictly with the D and left the O to the coordinator. It showed when adjustments needed to be made. Trying to get ready for Harding in 3 days is a pain in the a&&. Time to move on.
                            Honestly, I didn't think we'd beat GV, much less strip them naked. I really don't know what to expect next week. As has been said now ad nauseam, depends which NW team shows up.

Comment

Originally posted by OICU812 View Post
                              Seiler was Baaaaaad Ass! Where did he land? Was he drafted?
                              He was drafted by Baltimore Ravens..Wish he was around for another year....Only a sophmore when he played you guys...

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X