Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ferris Football

I think I am going to shed a tear - NOT!
    Fred stay off the Hamm's Beer.
    We are a power house proved it for years all over GV - LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by Football for life View Post
      I think I am going to shed a tear - NOT!
      Fred stay off the Hamm's Beer.
      We are a power house proved it for years all over GV - LMAO!
      I agree. Ferris is clicking on all cylinders. They should move up to D1. I mean, their facilities are top notch.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
        But you would still lose according to the Bulldog (RIP) Modified Scoring System. ;)
        Remember when Ferris beat NDSU?

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
          Remember when Ferris beat NDSU?
          Nope, but I remember when GV did:victory:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IH8SVSU View Post
              I agree. Ferris is clicking on all cylinders. They should move up to D1. I mean, their facilities are top notch.
              7-2. How much are you guys spending on that facility upgrade?

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
                7-2. How much are you guys spending on that facility upgrade?
                You're jealous, I get it. Put some national championship trophies on your resume and maybe some of your alumni and other donors will pony up some doggy bucks so you can upgrade your facilities.

Comment

Originally posted by IH8SVSU View Post
                  You're jealous, I get it. Put some national championship trophies on your resume and maybe some of your alumni and other donors will pony up some doggy bucks so you can upgrade your facilities.
                  Funny. All the trophies and donor money and nice facilities...7-2. GV football is getting soft..like all the players shave their legs or something. I'll see if TA can invite you to his camp to put some hairs back on yalls chest.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
                    Funny. All the trophies and donor money and nice facilities...7-2. GV football is getting soft..like all the players shave their legs or something. I'll see if TA can invite you to his camp to put some hairs back on yalls chest.
                    Aren't trophies the entire point of playing this game? I mean that's kind of the point. That's why they give you a big one at the end.
                    2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

• Re: Ferris Football

Originally posted by FSUBulldog27 View Post
                      Come on...we already took a hit for that. How do you think OBU was the 1 seed - a team that has NEVER won a playoff game.

I hope our coach says you were the toughest defense we faced and we win 21 -14 with a pick 6, kickoff return for TD and punt return for TD...
                      Whether a team has ever won a playoff game or not has ZERO to do with where they are seeded within a given season. Each season is its own, independent, statistical trial.

In all honesty, the premise of OBU being on the one-line wasn't all that far-fetched to begin with. Their Opponents' Win % was (if I am not mistaken) higher than Ferris's, so it's not like OBU's resume was drastically worse and that Ferris being on the two was this major deal. If the committee had put OBU on the one WITHOUT considering any nullification within FSU's resume I would not have been particularly shocked.

Plus, in the context of this MB, any small nugget will be run with ad nauseum. Like it or not, "ineligible players" are going to be linked to Ferris for a long time out here...right, wrong, or indifferent, you'd better get used to it.

Comment

The gap against NW wouldn't be as large as the past years either in my opinion. The defense is still there but the offense is jekyl and hyde. In 2016, that was one of the greatest football teams at the D2 level. Ferris was the closest team to NW and there was still a gap that year between them. Watching the 2016 NW team I never felt they were going to lose a game. So that isn't a fair year to compare a team to NW on. Ferris D line was really good that year as well.

Comment

Pitt beat them in 92 and 95, but lost a couple PO and a reg season game to them, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
                            They don't look like a 2 seed in my opinion. Clearly overrated.
                            Remember when?

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                              I hope the Ferris coach says the same thing about the NW D after Sat.
                              NWMS is very dang football team has been for while I know couple years back we traveled there and lost in Semi's.

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
                                Yeah that dynamic offense at Ferris looked unstoppable. Every team left in playoffs should be in panic mode this morning!!!! ;)
                                Your posts Fred???

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X