Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ferris Football

If I can remember correctly. OBU only beat Harding 7-3. Talk about a boring game.

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
      If you gonna call the GAC weak, need to start kicking our @$$ and not losing or squeaking out victories.
      If I can remember correctly. OBU only beat Harding 7-3. Talk about a boring game.

Comment

Originally posted by AnchorDown View Post
        When two rivals know each other so well, you tend to have those type of games. But only boring to the ones who don't appreciate good defense from both teams. Technically Ferris only earned 1 of their touchdowns against Harding, the other 2 were gifts. That is technically. But Ferris did it what it took to SQUEAK out the victory.

Comment

Originally posted by AnchorDown View Post

Comment

+1000

Comment

According to Coach TA at press conference Harding defense was the best defense they have faced all year.

http://www.ferrisstatebulldogs.com/s...81118-sp3z8s7f

Comment

I hope the Ferris coach says the same thing about the NW D after Sat.

Comment

will the Ferris Buehlers use any ineligible players this game?

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
                    That was a whooping. Ferris is going to have to figure out how to replace Hankins, who is at Xavier now.
                    Not sure they can replace him. I hope he has a good year at Xavier.

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                      will the Ferris Buehlers use any ineligible players this game?
                      Come on...we already took a hit for that. How do you think OBU was the 1 seed - a team that has NEVER won a playoff game.

I hope our coach says you were the toughest defense we faced and we win 21 -14 with a pick 6, kickoff return for TD and punt return for TD...

Comment

Originally posted by FSUBulldog27 View Post
                        Come on...we already took a hit for that. How do you think OBU was the 1 seed - a team that has NEVER won a playoff game.

I hope our coach says you were the toughest defense we faced and we win 21 -14 with a pick 6, kickoff return for TD and punt return for TD...
                        But you would still lose according to the Bulldog (RIP) Modified Scoring System. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by FSUBulldog27 View Post

According to your coach our league is tougher. Harding's D is not even the best in our conference this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
                            According to your coach our league is tougher. Harding's D is not even the best in our conference this year.

Comment

I knew you would chime in on my comment lol

Comment

[QUOTE=FSUBulldog27;2317582]
                                Last edited by NWFanatic; 11-20-2018, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X