X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitchell has officially destroyed the program

RIP

Comment

• 1:43 to go in game and the season - 8-3 - not what we expect not what we want but what we got - wait until next year!!

Comment

• Wayne States first win in 30 years - they get the wooden shoes - I wonder if they were even brought to the field - congrats warriors

Comment

• Breaking a 30-year losing streak in a game where you have nothing to play for and the other team is fighting for their season is absolutely cold blooded. Nothing but respect, and we are all warriors on this blessed day.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BillyGV View Post
              Wayne States first win in 30 years - they get the wooden shoes - I wonder if they were even brought to the field - congrats warriors
              next year will be just like this year Billy....we have the worst coach in all of sports....he is a terrible not funny joke.... literally the worst coach at any sport in any level

Comment

• Good Luck next GV...................finding the right channel to see some playoff games. So sad you didn't make....

Comment

• Originally posted by dvaara View Post

next year will be just like this year Billy....we have the worst coach in all of sports....he is a terrible not funny joke.... literally the worst coach at any sport in any level
                  Dantonio is giving Mitchell a run for his money in that department IMO

Comment

• Wow! Wooden Shoes coming back to Detroit. Warriors made us proud today.

Comment

• Another sell out crowd at Lubbers Stadium watched a Matt Mitchell team finish the year strong. Parking lots were full, student section jammed packed and patrons in section 110 were shoulder to shoulder all three of them. Oh, by the way isn't Matt Mitchell coaching special teams? Nice coverage on the kick off WSU ran back for a touchdown.

Comment

• Congrats to WSU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post

Dantonio is giving Mitchell a run for his money in that department IMO
                          not even close... Mitchell is an absolute embarrassment

Comment

• honestly this might be exactly what we need...a ridiculous loss to finally get rid of this f-ing bum...what a joke he had turned this program into

Comment

• I don't know how many years he has left on his contract but I hope, when the time comes, it's not renewed

Comment

• Originally posted by 4nick8 View Post
                                I don't know how many years he has left on his contract but I hope, when the time comes, it's not renewed
                                maybe he'll get a d1 offer

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X