Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ferris St. vs Valdosta St. National Championship

Originally posted by The Looter View Post
    Valdosta State is an excellent program, with an excellent team this year.
    That being said, this is the DAWGS year.
    Ferris wins.
    Exciting game!

Comment

Originally posted by tip79 View Post
      Valdosta got screwed on the pass interference. If they win, they beat Ferris and the officials.
      Exactly and their arrogant fans know it as well

Comment

Originally posted by FSUBulldog27 View Post
        The hold on touchdown was terrible...wr holding the under arm ....
        Shut the Hell up ya held all night especially on that last td. Your garbage defense was bailed out by the refs from the 1st drive of the game and ya last BS touchdown and we gave ya 14 easy points. Restart the game and we win by 21 or more.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
          Congrats to my Bulldogs on a great game and great season! Love all the support from the haters....hey if you can't beat em', root against em.
          What a game......like two heavy weights trading punches!!

Congrats on a fine season this year!! Same time, same place next year??:wink:

#BlazerNation

Comment

Very proud of Ferris State and Jayru Campbell on a great year. Made the GLIAC look good with your HH award and national championship run.

Comment

..>

Last edited by Wide_Right; 12-16-2018, 09:21 AM.
              <>

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
                Sorry, he looked average at best.
                He didn't even look average. Should NOT have won the HH

Comment

Originally posted by IH8SVSU View Post
                  Ferris would have won if they used their ineligible players and women beaters!
                  I guess that is how we have dominated you guys the past 5 or 6 years...starting to blend together.

You guys won't get this far again...look at your long past history and the memories but GVSU not relevant today or the years to come.

Comment

Originally posted by Rollodex View Post
                    Shut the Hell up ya held all night especially on that last td. Your garbage defense was bailed out by the refs from the 1st drive of the game and ya last BS touchdown and we gave ya 14 easy points. Restart the game and we win by 21 or more.
                    How about you come to play us mid December at our house...How would you guys do in cold weather. Teams in the North lose that advantage ...How did North Alabama due playing NWMS in Kansas City ..in the snow and cold..you guys would be done..

You won the game but not our fault your db throwing the ball back in the field or the punt returner trying to stop the ball rolling for 1 yd...its part of the game... Congrats and enjoy

Comment

• Re: Ferris St. vs Valdosta St. National Championship

I guess that is how we have dominated you guys the past 5 or 6 years...starting to blend together.

You guys won't get this far again...look at your long past history and the memories but GVSU not relevant today or the years to come.
                      lol, what? I mean, only ranked in the top 5 most of the year. What does it say that GVSU is apparently "not relevant" but you could only beat them by 4 points?

I understand you're replying to someone who is being an idiot, but maybe don't get dragged in to the mud, as well.
                      2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post
                        What a game......like two heavy weights trading punches!!

Congrats on a fine season this year!! Same time, same place next year??:wink:
                        Congrats - you were the better team today..Enjoy

Comment

What was interesting to me, is that Ferris was able to contain our run game, which averages a gazillion yards per game.
                          And Blazers stopped Campbell passing attack, to less than 100 yards.

Did not expect that.

Last edited by Wide_Right; 12-16-2018, 09:21 AM.
                          <>

Comment

How about you come to play us mid December at our house...How would you guys do in cold weather?

We have.

1.) Played California, Ohio, (just south of Pittsburgh) in semi. It had snowed the previous two days. Game temp was around 38. We won.
                            2.) Played Mankato in semi. They are 80 miles S.W. of Minneapolis. Game temp again was mid 30's.

Mic drop.
                            <>

Comment

This was a hard fought game with the worst officials that anyone could imagine. I thought VSU did an amazing job of trying to hand the game to Ferris on a platter between the terrible play calling and clock management and of course the gift TD from the Dback batting the ball back inbounds. I also was surprised that Ferris did not run the ball more up the middle as those wide runs went to VSU speed...but Ferris did also make some big gains on those sweeps so I guess thats a wash. I was amazed to hear them talk about Tony and his " giving kids a second chance" Sure when the kid is a 5 star he is willing to give him a shot no doubt...what about the kid punched the girl a few weeks ago...before the police have even filed anything that kid is gone..so is the payoff offering kid...wheres that second chance? Of course this kid was not playing and would not matter...I thought all kids mattered to Tony? So it should be 'offering second chances to really good kids"?

Anyway Ferris had a great season and did everything that was asked of them until the last game. Thats good stuff..really is..they beat their rival GVSU in a very close game so there is that..

BTW has anyone heard about the player that lost his career due to the error in compliance? Has there been any good news on that front or is the kid done, as the NCAA rule book says? I hope they can get that over-turned...seems like the kid got bad info even though other schools had given him the correct ruling...

Well enjoy the off season and be sure and check in about June 1, 2019 for a huge announcement coming out of Allendale!

Anchor Up and Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

The big count is still Lakers 4, Bulldogs 0.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsThortonMelon View Post
                                This was a hard fought game with the worst officials that anyone could imagine. I thought VSU did an amazing job of trying to hand the game to Ferris on a platter between the terrible play calling and clock management and of course the gift TD from the Dback batting the ball back inbounds. I also was surprised that Ferris did not run the ball more up the middle as those wide runs went to VSU speed...but Ferris did also make some big gains on those sweeps so I guess thats a wash. I was amazed to hear them talk about Tony and his " giving kids a second chance" Sure when the kid is a 5 star he is willing to give him a shot no doubt...what about the kid punched the girl a few weeks ago...before the police have even filed anything that kid is gone..so is the payoff offering kid...wheres that second chance? Of course this kid was not playing and would not matter...I thought all kids mattered to Tony? So it should be 'offering second chances to really good kids"?

Anyway Ferris had a great season and did everything that was asked of them until the last game. Thats good stuff..really is..they beat their rival GVSU in a very close game so there is that..

BTW has anyone heard about the player that lost his career due to the error in compliance? Has there been any good news on that front or is the kid done, as the NCAA rule book says? I hope they can get that over-turned...seems like the kid got bad info even though other schools had given him the correct ruling...

Well enjoy the off season and be sure and check in about June 1, 2019 for a huge announcement coming out of Allendale!

Anchor Up and Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

The big count is still Lakers 4, Bulldogs 0.
                                Good post, I can see a second chance for a lot of things but violent behavior is not one of them..especially when it repeats itself, not a fan...he will face adversity again soon and when it doesn't go his way his decision will be DITTO ?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X