Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northern MI Status?

I don't have anything concrete. Does anyone know how Northern MI is doing? I heard that Covid is making it's mark up there, so I'm curious if games are still on. And is the football staff ok? I'm not sure if they had some disagreements or what. Yeah, I'm trolling for some info. I don't know anything more. What I got was a passerby impromptu chat when someone saw my GV hat. He just mentioned that it's rocky up there at NMU.

Originally posted by Redwing View Post
    I don't have anything concrete. Does anyone know how Northern MI is doing? I heard that Covid is making it's mark up there, so I'm curious if games are still on. And is the football staff ok? I'm not sure if they had some disagreements or what. Yeah, I'm trolling for some info. I don't know anything more. What I got was a passerby impromptu chat when someone saw my GV hat. He just mentioned that it's rocky up there at NMU.

Comment

I know that the DB coach is no longer with the program. Seems like he left within the past couple of days. Not sure about the covid issues though.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X