• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• END of ONE

GVSU - 7
    FSU --- 14

Comment

• Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
      Laker offense just keeps shooting itself in the foot now. Can't fall behind two scores in this weather.
      agreed - the O has stopped themselves - can't do that in a game like this

Comment

• And there it is. 21-7 Ferris lead. I think that about does it for GV. Same thing as the first game. DB's can't cover the Ferris WR's, and the offense isn't good enough to keep up with Ferris. Would be nice if someday this game wasn't the same thing every single time they play. GV just can't come up with the big plays in these games, and Ferris can.
        2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

• Man Lakers, get your mojo working.
          <>

Comment

• WOW - no one picks up the receiver over the middle - total breakdown in the secondary leaving the guy with no one on him for a 70+ yard TD throw and run - not good at all - no one was even near him as he ran right down the middle of the field - have to fix that and come back - 14:50 to go in 2nd qtr

Comment

And there it is. 21-7 Ferris lead. I think that about does it for GV. Same thing as the first game. DB's can't cover the Ferris WR's, and the offense isn't good enough to keep up with Ferris. Would be nice if someday this game wasn't the same thing every single time they play.
              its not that, no one was on him - total breakdown in the coverage assignment - someone blew the coverage on that play

Comment

• now peterson throws a pick - well, that's not good

Comment

• And now Cade throws a pick. I think I'm just gonna stick it out with Michigan/Ohio State today. This one is going to be out of hand by halftime. GV needs to figure out how to keep up, because it's been a decade now of not being able to win these kinds of games and the game always feels over before it even starts.

God speed, Billy. Think it's gonna be a long one in here on your own. lol

Comment

• 21-7 VSU over West Georgia. Start of 2nd.
                    <>

Comment

• mistakes by GV have put them in this position - penalties, missed assignments and turnovers - that certainly wasn't part of the game plan

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyGV View Post

its not that, no one was on him - total breakdown in the coverage assignment - someone blew the coverage on that play
                        Well, it happens every time they play. So. You can almost script these games at this point and you're gonna be pretty dang close to the end result.

Comment

• Kle, you can watch both games - you can't walk on your team no matter how its going

Comment

• the rout is on, I think this will get ugly
                            glad I didnt drive up there to watch this.

Comment

Well, it happens every time they play. So.
                              I guess that is a big game issue with the players - not sure what a coach can do if the players **** the bed in big games - although the first game they played well for the most part - today its everyone

Comment

• Jump pass by ferris for the score - 27 - 7 dogs

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X