Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GVSU @ TECH

I realize I'm beating a dead horse here with the (lack of) quality of FloSports, but seriously WHAT IS HAPPENING in the background of this broadcast.. smh

14-0 Lakers near the end of the first after a TD run from Avery Moore. Great to see a fast start that hopefully keeps this one from ever getting close.

Comment

GV and Ferris both handled business.

A little worried about Ferris now. They've realized that Carson Gulker is the best QB on the team, and he's a JVL clone. He's gonna be a problem for the next 3.5 years for everyone. Ferris is better today than they were at any point in the season.
      2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Very excited to see the Davenport-Ferris game next week. I didn't think SVSU was all that great despite their close game with Ferris, but I was still really surprised to see DU get the win on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
          GV and Ferris both handled business.

A little worried about Ferris now. They've realized that Carson Gulker is the best QB on the team, and he's a JVL clone. He's gonna be a problem for the next 3.5 years for everyone. Ferris is better today than they were at any point in the season.
          Didnt he start against Tech and they almost lost? I think this is a knee jerk reaction, especially after the opponents they just beat

Comment

Originally posted by GV Retired Bum View Post

Didnt he start against Tech and they almost lost? I think this is a knee jerk reaction, especially after the opponents they just beat
            He split time 50/50 with Cummins against Tech, also his first significant time of his college career. And then he got virtually all the playing time with the starters against NMU and they looked like the JVL Ferris.
            2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

He split time 50/50 with Cummins against Tech, also his first significant time of his college career. And then he got virtually all the playing time with the starters against NMU and they looked like the JVL Ferris.
              Yea.... still far fetched for me seeing they played against a horrible NMU team. I guess we will find out in about 4 weeks

Comment

Gulker will put up huge stats again this week. DU is having a great season and are good/great on offense but they are bad on defense. It will be interesting come playoff time of the QB room plays/plays out come playoff time.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X