Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nashville would be a great location, I've always thought that would be awesome. The only only negative I would see is that Geodis seats 30,000, first bank about 40,000 and Nissan 70,000. Geodis is the best option as far as size and quality but I do worry that is a little big. For a while I've thought Chattanooga would be a great spot. It's a little further south for weather and even though it is a little older and outdated Finley Stadium in downtown seats about 20,000. Still a little bit on the big side maybe but I think at least half full is achievable with that location. Chattanooga is also within 12/13 hours driving for basically every team besides RMAC and NSIC teams (and a few LSC).
    Last edited by Gliac_fan10; 11-28-2022, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GVSU-2019 View Post

I maintain d2 should look at putting the championship at Lynn Family Stadium in Louisville. It's just over 2 years old, seats 11,000, and is super centrally located making travel really easy.
      That's a good idea. It is central for D2 football, and also central for the two conferences that tend to make the finals - Gulf South and Gliac

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X